Subject: [port-srv-reg] status

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:29:39 +0200

Hi,

where are we with regards to the revision we promised to send in in early December? It's now one month later...

Lars

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:35:19 +0100

Hi,

Lars and I agreed that we should simply submit a new version. So that is
done. Michelle, please go ahead and request feedback on this one. I do
expect us to need to do a new version before any WG last call. But this
is the time to solicit feedback.

Cheers

Magnus

Lars Eggert skrev:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Port-srv-reg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/port-srv-reg

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:41:37 -0800

ACK....I will send to the working groups today.

Thanks,

Michelle

On 1/11/10 5:35 AM, "Magnus Westerlund" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,

Cheers

Magnus

--

Magnus Westerlund