Subject: [port-srv-reg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-00

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 09:09:01 -0800

Hi, all,

The outline and notes for the long-overdue BCP on port use, from the app 
designer's viewpoint.

Input and feedback would be great ;-)

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-00
Date: Fri,  3 Dec 2010 14:37:19 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Joseph Touch and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Recommendations for Transport Port Uses
Creation_date:	 2010-12-03
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document provides recommendations to application and service
designers on how to use the transport protocol port number space to
help in its preservation. **NOTE THAT THIS CURRENT VERSION IS
LARGELY AN OUTLINE OF ISSUES**.

The IETF Secretariat.