Subject: [port-srv-reg] Commited version 85

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:56:16 +0100

Hi,

I have reviewed Joe's edits, many thanks for the work. I found 2-3
allocations still left in the text and fixed those. They really did seem
inconsistent.

I also found a inconsistency on whose the assignee of IETF RFCs. I
changed this to be IETF with IESG as point of contact. Please see diff
for actual text.

I also removed the full link to the forms. They are soon going to be
historic anyway.

Side by side diff from Joe's version any what I committed is attached.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 07:00:24 -0800

Magnus,

Thanks for the additional check... and catching the ones that fell 
through the cracks. I agree with removing the form URLs. They may 
remain, but they're irrelevant to cite.

Joe

On 12/1/2010 6:56 AM, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Port-srv-reg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/port-srv-reg