Subject: [port-srv-reg] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:55:42 +0100

Hi,

Lars and I had some last minute discussion around 7.1 and 7.2 and
decided to make some changes in the text. First of all we removed the
repetition of the text, by removing a paragraph from 7.1.

Lars also did some word smithing. I checked the changes and they look ok
from my perspective.

I hope none has any problem with this. But we did want to get this
submitted to try to finish up the TSVWG mailing list discussion.

Cheers

Magnus

-------- Ursprungligt meddelande --------
Ämne: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt
Datum: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:30:02 +0100
Från: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Till: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

New version (-09) has been submitted for draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09

IETF Secretariat.