Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:36:07 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+2/-1/💬18)
  2 issues created:
  - Replace helper state blob with an aggregation job UUID (by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/185 
  - Interaction of anti-replay and flexibility (by ekr)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/183 

  5 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #185 Replace helper state blob with an aggregation job UUID (1 by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/185 
  - #183 Interaction of anti-replay and flexibility (5 by chris-wood, cjpatton, ekr)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/183 
  - #166 Consider making the Leader a non-aggregator (9 by cjpatton, csharrison, eriktaubeneck, tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/166 
  - #146 Aggregators are forced to use a single HPKE config for all tasks (1 by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/146 [parking-lot] 
  - #111 Do something about long-running requests (2 by cjpatton, tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/111 

  1 issues closed:
  - Consider making the Leader a non-aggregator https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/166 

Pull requests
-------------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+4/-3/💬3)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove .targets.mk (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/186 
  - Redefine `Interval` to invalid values impossible (by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/184 
  - Convert [..]-style refs to {{..}} (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/182 
  - Align some terminology with the VDAF draft (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/181 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #182 Convert [..]-style refs to {{..}} (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/182 
  - #181 Align some terminology with the VDAF draft (2 by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/181 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Redefine `Interval` to invalid values impossible
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/184 
  - Align some terminology with the VDAF draft
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/181 
  - Convert [..]-style refs to {{..}}
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/182 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification