Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 00:16:09 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+1/-1/💬7)
  1 issues created:
  - "Heavy Hitters" is now "Poplar" (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/176 

  3 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #173 addressing collusion (1 by npdoty)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/173 
  - #161 Rotation of shared secrets in PPM task parameters (1 by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/161 
  - #130 Cost implications of single leader model (5 by cjpatton, eriktaubeneck)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/130 

  1 issues closed:
  - "Heavy Hitters" is now "Poplar" https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/176 

Pull requests
-------------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+2/-2/💬3)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Poplar, with one 'o' (by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/178 
  - Rename "Heavy Hitters" to "Poplar" (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/177 

  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #177 Rename "Heavy Hitters" to "Poplar" (3 by cjpatton, ekr)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/177 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Poplar, with one 'o'
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/178 
  - Rename "Heavy Hitters" to "Poplar"
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/177 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification