Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:45:50 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Do not require parsing aggregation messages before authenticating (by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/202 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #202 Do not require parsing aggregation messages before authenticating (1 by divergentdave)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/202 
  - #195 Collect requirements (1 by divergentdave)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/195 

  1 issues closed:
  - Do something about long-running requests https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/111 

Pull requests
-------------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+4/-6/💬2)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Rename CollectResult to CollectResp. (by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/201 
  - Allow the extensions list to be empty (by divergentdave)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/200 
  - Editorial nits (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/199 
  - fix HPKE info strings and specify agg share handling (by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/198 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #198 fix HPKE info strings and specify agg share handling (1 by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/198 
  - #197 Add HMAC-SHA256 tag to all Request/Response messages. (1 by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/197 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Allow the extensions list to be empty
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/200 
  - Rename CollectResult to CollectResp.
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/201 
  - Editorial nits
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/199 
  - Add HMAC-SHA256 tag to all Request/Response messages.
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/197 
  - Small terminology fixes
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/196 
  - Make collect requests asynchronous
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/193 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification