Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 01:45:50 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Issues
------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+0/-1/💬3)
  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #195 Collect requirements (1 by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/195 
  - #45 Mode to make proof optional  (2 by chris-wood, cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/45 [parking-lot] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Mode to make proof optional  https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/45 [parking-lot] 

Pull requests
-------------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+4/-4/💬7)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Interop nits (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/206 
  - Define leader-to-helper abort procedure. (by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/205 
  - Extend HPKE info strings (by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/204 
  - Interop: Error handling and editorial things (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/203 

  2 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #205 Define leader-to-helper abort procedure. (6 by BranLwyd, cjpatton, divergentdave, tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/205 
  - #204 Extend HPKE info strings (1 by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/204 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Interop nits
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/206 
  - Extend HPKE info strings
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/204 
  - fix HPKE info strings and specify agg share handling
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/198 
  - Interop: Error handling and editorial things
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/203 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification