Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 01:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Issues
------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+3/-0/💬1)
  3 issues created:
  - Sybil attack distinction (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/211 
  - DP: Bound contribution from a single client (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/210 
  - Alignment with RFC 7807 Problem Details (by divergentdave)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/209 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #211 Sybil attack distinction (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/211 

Pull requests
-------------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - base64-encode TaskID in problem details JSON object (by divergentdave)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/208 
  - Ietf113 slides (by ekr)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/207 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #207 Ietf113 slides (2 by cjpatton, ekr)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/207 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification