Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 23:46:04 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Collect requirements (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/195 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #195 Collect requirements (1 by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/195 

  1 issues closed:
  - Aggregators should inform collector of contribution count in collect response https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/163 

Pull requests
-------------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+4/-1/💬3)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Add HMAC-SHA256 tag to all Request/Response messages. (by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/197 
  - Small terminology fixes (by divergentdave)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/196 
  - Add checksum & report_count to aggregation share requests. (by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/194 
  - Make collect requests asynchronous (by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/193 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #194 Add checksum & report_count to aggregation share requests. (2 by BranLwyd, divergentdave)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/194 
  - #193 Make collect requests asynchronous (1 by divergentdave)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/193 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add checksum & report_count to aggregation share requests.
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/194 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification