Subject: Call for PPPEXT Agenda Items for the 46th IETF in Washington, D.C.

From: "Karl Fox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:33:21 -0400

The PPPEXT Working Group is scheduled to meet Monday, November 8, from 
1930-2200, opposite webdav, anycast, dnsop, isis, xmldsig, diffserv and 
iptel.  Note that L2TPEXT is now a separate working group and is meeting 
Thursday afternoon from 1530-1730.

Please send me requests to make presentations.  Be sure to include all of 
the below:

1) Name of presenter, including e-mail address
2) Title of presentation
3) Internet draft name, if applicable
4) Amount of time requested

Thanks,

Karl Fox <[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 5B15 7260 D55E D680 0B93  4953 8A3B AB0E C05D 77A3

---

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

> Thursday afternoon from 1530-1730.

What does this mean WRT the existing L2TP-related documents?  Do they have
to be resubmitted as draft-ietf-l2tpext-*-00?

---

From: "Karl Fox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:32:24 -0400

>to be resubmitted as draft-ietf-l2tpext-*-00? 

No; the names of the documents are not important.  Where they are handled is.