Subject: [ppsp] ppsp agenda draft

From: "zhangyunfei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:00:26 +0800

Dear all,
      Since Lars will send the changed charter propsal to the mailing list soon,the proposed draft agenda for PPSP in Anaheim is as follows:

1. Agenda bash (5min,chairs)

2.  Charter Discussion (40 min) 
–2.1 What’s new and where we are——Proposed PPSP Charter 
–2.2 Charter Discussion 

3.Problem statement (Yunfei,10min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-05

4. Requirements (Ning,10min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-03

5.Tracker protocol(Yingjie,15min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-00

5. References to PPSP(30min)
5.1 Ravy Architecture and important points for PPSP（Omer）
5.2 P2P Streaming for Mobile Nodes: Scenarios and Related Issues (Juan-Carlos) 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-00 
5.3 PPSP layered coding implementation(James) 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-ppsp-p2p-layered-streaming-00
5.4 •P2P+CDN system using PPSP(Lichun) 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ppsp-p2p-cdn-00

6. Conclusion and next steps (10min)

Due to time limit, some interesting topics are not included in the agenda now.We suggest to launch the discussion in the mailing list first.If there are any suggestions on the agenda,please let Gonzalo and me know.Thanks.

BR,
Yunfei&Gonzalo

zhangyunfei
2010-03-12

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:59:19 -0700

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-ppsp-p2p-layered-streaming-00

This draft does not seem to be in the ID directory. Could you provide a different link to it? 

Thanks.

Cullen

PS: Just to be clear, I'm OK with it not be in the ID directory, I just want to have a place where we can find it.

---

From: "Kang Heng WU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:45:47 +0800

Hi Cullen,

The p2p-layered-streaming draft ("P2P Layered Streaming for
Heterogeneous Networks in PPSP") is available at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ppsp/current/msg00539.html .

Thanks,
Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Cullen Jennings
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: gonzalo.camarillo
Subject: Re: [ppsp] ppsp agenda draft

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-ppsp-p2p-layered-streaming-00

This draft does not seem to be in the ID directory. Could you provide a
different link to it? 

Thanks.

Cullen

PS: Just to be clear, I'm OK with it not be in the ID directory, I just
want to have a place where we can find it. 

_______________________________________________
ppsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This message (including any attachments) is for the named
addressee(s)'s use only. It may contain sensitive, confidential,
private proprietary or legally privileged information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: "Y.J. Gu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:05:28 +0800

Hi yunfei and all,
David Bryan will present the Tracker Protocol. Thanks David.

5.Tracker protocol(Yingjie,15min)
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-00>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-00

Regards

Yingjie Gu

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
zhangyunfei
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 6:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: gonzalo.camarillo
Subject: [ppsp] ppsp agenda draft

Dear all,
      Since Lars will send the changed charter propsal to the mailing list
soon,the proposed draft agenda for PPSP in Anaheim is as follows:

 

5. References to PPSP(30min)
5.1 Ravy Architecture and important points for PPSP（Omer）
5.2 P2P Streaming for Mobile Nodes: Scenarios and Related Issues
(Juan-Carlos) 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-00 
5.3 PPSP layered coding implementation(James) 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-00>
draft-wu-ppsp-p2p-layered-streaming-00
5.4 *P2P+CDN system using PPSP(Lichun) 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ppsp-p2p-cdn-00>
draft-li-ppsp-p2p-cdn-00

Due to time limit, some interesting topics are not included in the agenda
now.We suggest to launch the discussion in the mailing list first.If there
are any suggestions on the agenda,please let Gonzalo and me know.Thanks.

BR,
Yunfei&Gonzalo

  _____  

zhangyunfei
2010-03-12