Subject: [precis] framework-12

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:57:12 -0700

In the interest of easing further reviews during WGLC (and because I
will be offline next week), I shall submit version -12 of the
framework in a few minutes.

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Florian Zeitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:58:59 +0100

On 22.11.2013 03:57, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> In the interest of easing further reviews during WGLC (and because
> I will be offline next week), I shall submit version -12 of the 
>From looking at the diff this seems good. Thank you for your work.

Only remark I still have is that both IdentifierClass and
FreeformClass are missing OldHangulJamo in the list of disallowed
categories, which is inconsistent with the algorithm.

Florian

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:19:18 -0700

> categories, which is inconsistent with the algorithm.

You are right! I've missed that error all this time...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Takahiro Nemoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 02:53:38 +0900

> You are right! I've missed that error all this time...
I think the framework-12 looks good except the point about OldHangleJamo.

BTW, I have compared the codepoint table to my codepoint table, 
which is generated by my code, by using diff.
Codepoint values in the framework-12 and codepoint values in my table are all the same :)

Nemo

--
Takahiro Nemoto
[email-masked]