Subject: [precis] Last Call: <draft-ietf-precis-nickname-17.txt> (Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Nicknames) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:29:19 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Preparation and Comparison of
Internationalized Strings WG (precis) to consider the following document:
- 'Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings
   Representing Nicknames'
  <draft-ietf-precis-nickname-17.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-07-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes methods for handling Unicode strings
   representing nicknames.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.