Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-mappings-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 00:12:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping characters for PRECIS classes
        Authors         : Yoshiro YONEYA
                          Takahiro Nemoto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-mappings-12.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   The framework for preparation, enforcement, and comparison of
   internationalized strings ("PRECIS") defines several classes of
   strings for use in application protocols.  Because many protocols
   perform case-sensitive or case-insensitive string comparison, it
   necessary to define methods for case mapping.  In addition, both the
   Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (IDNA) and the PRECIS
   problem statement describe mappings for internationalized strings
   that are not limited to case, but include width mapping and mapping
   of delimiters and other special characters that can be taken into
   consideration.  This document provides guidelines for designers of
   PRECIS profiles and describes several mappings that can be applied
   between receiving user input and passing permitted code points to
   internationalized protocols.  In particular, this document describes
   both locale-dependent and context-depending case mappings as well as
   additional mappings for delimiters and special characters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-mappings/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-mappings-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-mappings-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Takahiro Nemoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:33:11 +0900

Dear all,

Yoneya-san and I submitted the latest version of precis mappings document.
We revised the document to address comments from IETF LC and by the IESG review.
Please let me know if you have any questions and comments.
Your feedbacks will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Nemo

> 転送されたメッセージ：
> 
> 差出人: [email-masked]
> 件名: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-mappings-12.txt
> 日付: 2015年11月2日 17:12:10 JST
> 宛先: <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> precis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis