Subject: [precis] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-precis-7613bis-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:58:59 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-precis-7613bis-08: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-7613bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nit: The final paragraph of section 1 is missing a paren after "[RFC7622]".

Nit: Step 2 in section 4.2.2 cites RFC 4013 as text rather than the normal
citation format of [RFC4013]

I have the same comment as I did on rfc7700bis regarding the implications of
operation idempotence.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 18:31:57 -0600

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-7613bis/

Acknowledged.

Peter