Subject: [precis] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2017 07:00:04 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-7700bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is wildly outside my area of expertise -- about the only thing I know
about PRECIS, Unicode, internationalization and similar is that it is tricky
and subtle. I'm balloting No Objection with the belief that the author and AD
understand this stuff :-)

I would like to point out the OpsDir review from Nevil:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-precis-7700bis-07-opsdir-lc-brownlee-2017-06-19/
(which, I see, you have already responded to).