Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:22:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings of the IETF.

        Title           : Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Nicknames
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for handling Unicode strings
   representing memorable, human-friendly names (called "nicknames",
   "display names", or "petnames") for people, devices, accounts,
   websites, and other entities.  This document obsoletes RFC 7700.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-7700bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/