Subject: [precis] Internationalization Review Procedures BoF at IETF 102

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:20:29 -0600

Folks, in case you missed the discussion on the general IETF discussion
list or the link from the IETF 102 agenda, next Monday the IETF will
hold a "Birds of a Feather" session on procedures for reviewing the i18n
aspects of IETF specifications. Remote participation is available if you
would like to be involved but won't be at the IETF meeting in Montreal.
You can find the coordinates and agenda here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-102-i18nrp/

Peter

---

From: अजय डाटा <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 22:33:44 +0530

Thank you Peter and Ram

I shall try to attend.

Thanks.

On 13 July 2018 21:50:29 GMT+05:30, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]> wrote:
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>IMA mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

-- 
Sent from my Android device with XGenPlus.