Subject: PMP> Resignation as Printer MIB WG co-chair

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:11:51 -0400

I wanted to let everyone know that I have respectfully submitted
my resignation as Printer MIB Working Group co-chair to our IETF
Area Directors. A few months back I transferred within Lexmark to
our Consumer Printer Division from our Business Printer Division.
I quickly saw that with my new responsibilities that I has not going
to be able to devote as much time to the Printer MIB WG as it needed.
It has been a pleasure serving with all of you over these past few
years. My only disappointment is that I was not able to push the
new Printer MIB any farther along than where it currently sits with
the IETF.

Regarding my replacement as co-chair, I suggested someone (with their
permission) within the Working Group to the Area Directors as my
replacement but it is their ultimate decision as to who will serve
in this capacity.

Regarding the new Printer MIB editor, Chris and I asked Harry Lewis
to assume this role and he graciously agreed.

Best Regards,
Lloyd
------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd Young
Manager, Alliances and Complementary Project Development
Consumer Printer Division         Lexmark International, Inc.
Dept. C88M/Bldg. 005-1            740 New Circle Road NW
email: [email-masked]        Lexington, KY 40550-0001
Phone: (606) 232-5150             Fax: (630) 982-4032