Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Logo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:52:28 -0400

With the recent joining of the PWG into the IEEE ISTO, we need to take some
steps to create an identity for the PWG.  As such, I think it is time to create
an official PWG logo.  If you have any interest or skills in this area and have
some ideas of a PWG logo now's the time to fire up the ole design program and
take a shot at it.

Logos should:

1) Include "Printer Working Group" or PWG
2) Include "A Program of the IEEE ISTO"
3) Include some graphical elements that imply printing
4) Be scalable to multiple sizes (300 or 400 pels (square/rectangular) for web
usage)
5) Be e-mailed to [email-masked]

I will place the submissions on a web page
(http://www.pwg.org/chair/logos/index.html) and we can all vote.  Remember, all
submissions become the property of the PWG.  Please let me know if you want to
be identified as the creator of the logo or whether you'd prefer I keep it
anonymous

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************