Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Chatting and other Group activities

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:49:59 -0400

Don't forget to sign-up for at www.egroups.com if you are not going to be able
to attend the brainstorm meeting and would like to see and participate in the
"play-by-play."  Someone in the meeting will be on-line and trying to summarize
the discussion on the fly.

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************

---------------------- Forwarded by Don Wright/Lex/Lexmark on 09/20/99 11:47 AM
---------------------------

Don Wright
08/26/99 06:08 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  Chatting and other Group activities

I have created a "Group" at www.egroups.com for the Printer Working Group.
eGroups provides a java based chat system and other tools that we might find
useful.  I'm not sure how we can use this yet, but we might start giving it a
try if we have dial-up access in the meeting rooms.  Harry: Can you check into
getting an analog line for the Tuesday night session in Boulder.  Using this
tool for our brainstorming session in Denver would require someone to join the
group, bring a laptop and be prepared to type in what is happening in the
meeting room and also feed any comments from the chat into the meeting room.
Any volunteers?

In addition to chat, eGroups provides a decent publically accessible calendar.
It would be great if people would add standards meetings and other events they
are aware of to the calendar so we can avoid scheduling problems.

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:58:37 -0400

Don,

I went over to http://www.egroups.com and found a number of PWG-related
groups setup.  Exactly which one will be used for the Tuesday nite meeting?
Or am I misunderstanding how this eGroups thing works?

	...jay