Subject: PMP> Finisher MIB depends on printer MIB-II

From: "Balmes, Raymond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:08:43 +0100

Hi all,

While considering the finisher MIB it appeared that it is relying on printer
MIB-II. Is there any mean to make it work with the current printer MIB ? As
someone any experience with this ?

-Raymond Balmes-

---

From: Ira Mcdonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:17:50 -0400

Hi Raymond,

I believe you meant to say 'Printer MIB v2' (that is the
latest Internet-Draft of the revised Printer MIB).

Having clarified that, Raymond's question is a good one.
Does anyone have experience trying to implement Finisher MIB
against RFC 1759?

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc