Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Logo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:36:38 -0400

Last call for PWG logos..... Deadline is 10/29/99.  Check out the submissions to
date at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/logos/index.html

and express your opinions on the [email-masked] list and not here!!!!!!

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************

Don Wright
09/30/99 03:52 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  PWG Logo

With the recent joining of the PWG into the IEEE ISTO, we need to take some
steps to create an identity for the PWG.  As such, I think it is time to create
an official PWG logo.  If you have any interest or skills in this area and have
some ideas of a PWG logo now's the time to fire up the ole design program and
take a shot at it.

Logos should:

1) Include "Printer Working Group" or PWG
2) Include "A Program of the IEEE ISTO"
3) Include some graphical elements that imply printing
4) Be scalable to multiple sizes (300 or 400 pels (square/rectangular) for web
usage)
5) Be e-mailed to [email-masked]

I will place the submissions on a web page (
http://www.pwg.org/chair/logos/index.html) and we can all vote.  Remember, all
submissions become the property of the PWG.  Please let me know if you want to
be identified as the creator of the logo or whether you'd prefer I keep it
anonymous

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************