Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder about PWG Meeting in December

From: "Manros, Carl-Uno B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:08:57 -0800

Hi,

I have got a number of PINGs, but so far I only have 6 people signed up for
Monday-Tuesday, 13 for Wednesday-Thursday and 8 for Friday.

I suspect that there might be people who have signed up with hotel, but
forget to give me their PING. Please PING me as well at
[email-masked]. The deadline for registration with the Marriott is
on November 30.

Here is the hotel info again in case you lost it:

When:		December 13 - 17, 1999

Where:	Marriott Hotel in Manhattan Beach
Address:	1400 Parkview Ave.
		Manhattan Beach, Ca.  90266
		Phone: 310-546-7511 
		Fax: 310-796-0322

Hotel Cost:	$109/night for both Single and Double rates

Contact:	Jennifer Swallow
		Phone: 310-546-7511

Mtg. Name:	When making your reservation, the meeting will be under
"PWG".

Hotel Shuttle:	When you arrive at LAX there are courtesy phones which you
can use to call the hotel who will come to pick you up.  From the hotel to
LAX, the hotel does offer a airport shuttle which leaves every 1/2 hr.
starting at 5am.

Pls. Reserve:	Please make your reservations by November 30th to assure
your spot.  If you would like to arrive a few days before the meeting you
may also call to make reservations for the weekend before.
----
Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]