Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Tokyo PING

From: Nagasaka Fumio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 14:49:41 +0900

Dear PWG members,

Sublect:	Request for the PING of the PWG Tokyo 
----------------------------------------
Please send me the meeting ping for the PWG Tokyo. If you would
like to stay one of hotels listed below. I willingly book rooms for
you with our company rate. I have to say my apology, as some of
room charge has been raised than the price I announced before.
I am so sorry it may be due to seasonal reasons.

e-mail to: [email-masked]

Room charge of each hotel 
-----------------------------------------
Tokyo Hilton	21,500 Yen (Normally 3x,000 yen) +81 3 3344-5111
Keio Plaza	20,000 Yen (Normally 28,000 yen) +81 3 3344-0111
Century Hyatt	20,000 Yen (Normally 32,000 yen) +81 3 3349-0111
Shinjuku Washington  12,900 Yen - 15,000 yen    +81 3 3343-3111

Standard room with breakfast is also available;
------------------------------------
Keio Plaza	from 18,500 Yen
Century Hyatt	from 20,000 Yen
Shinjuku Washington  from 12,400 Yen

Also you are request to send me your visiting information;

your name --
your company (optional) --
meeting sessions you are planning to join --
check in date --
check out date --

The cut off date for registeration shall be March 16, 2000.
We are still discussing the meeting charge, however lower than
usual meetings. Also please vist the URL
http://www.pwg.org/chair/tokyo00.html
provided by Mr. Don Wright.

Thank you, sincerely.
-------
Fumio Nagasaka
SEIKO EPSON Corp.
Tel +81 268 25 4111,  Fax +81 268 25 4627
E-mail to [email-masked]