Subject: PMP> Implication of: WG Action: Printer MIB (printmib) to conclude

From: Harry Offermans <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 18:23:01 +0200

The IETF has submitted the following message:

     WG Action: Printer MIB (printmib) to conclude

     The printer MIB (printmib) Working Group in the
     Applications Area of
     the IETF has concluded.

     The IESG Contact Persons are Patrik Faltstrom and Ned
     Freed

What is the implication of this message? No Printer MIB 2 version?

Harry Offermans
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Harry Offermans                         OCE Research & Development
mailto: [email-masked]   Tel: +31 77 359 3198     Fax: +31 77 359 5473
Address: OCE Technologies/PO BOX 101/5900 MA Venlo/The Netherlands
------------------------------------------------------------------
This note does not necessarily represent the position of Oce
Technologies B.V. Therefore no liability or responsibility for
whatever will be accepted.
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:33:07 -0600

I don't know what it means but I am definitely working toward a PMP last
call on Printer MIB v2 in the next couple weeks.

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

Harry Offermans <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
04/21/00 10:23 AM

        To:
        cc:     [email-masked]
        Subject:        PMP> Implication of: WG Action: Printer MIB
(printmib) to conclude

The IETF has submitted the following message: WG Action: Printer MIB
(printmib) to conclude

The IESG Contact Persons are Patrik Faltstrom and Ned
FreedWhat is the implication of this message? No Printer MIB 2 version?

Harry Offermans