Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Your Registration

From: "Donna O'Malley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:21:16 -0400

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER! 

3rd Annual Combined Conference
Converging Digital Peripherals/Integrated Office Conference 2000 
October 23-25, 2000
Seaport Hotel at the World Trade Center
Boston, Massachusetts

You can't afford to miss this premiere event where you can learn to manage
and 
maximize workflow devices across the net!

It's the only event where you get to listen to and question experts and
analysts involved in the converging markets of solutions-oriented copying,
printing, scanning and faxing, along with the standards and technologies
associated with those functionalities.

* Three power packed tracks to choose from
* Keynotes by industry visionaries
* Over 35 educational conference sessions that provide both marketing
overviews and in-depth technical details

CDP/IOC 2000 provides you with:
* Trend analysis
* Market shifts
* Forecasts
* Commentary and research findings

Every session has been carefully chosen to ensure that YOU make the most of
YOUR time, and see what YOU want to see.

NETWORKING, NETWORKING, NETWORKING!!!
CDP/IOC 2000 will showcase manufacturers and technology developers in a
dedicated exhibit area during breaks, luncheons, and during the evening
events, giving you 3 days to network with YOUR industry peers.

To learn more about the conference program and speakers or to register visit
below:  <http://www.capv.com/eprise/main/Home/Events/CDPIOC2000>
http://www.capv.com/eprise/main/Home/Events/CDPIOC2000 

****************************************************************************
**********
If you do not want to be notified of future events and discounts through
email, please reply to this message and write "remove" in the subject line.
****************************************************************************
**********