Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Boston Meeting Details

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:11:36 -0400

All,

The secure on-line registration form for the October 26-27, 2000 PWG
Meetings in Boston, MA is now available at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

When:   October 26-27, 2000

Where:  Seaport Hotel (At the World Trade Center)
              One Seaport Lane
              Boston, MA 02210
              Reservation Center: +1-617-385-4514
              tel: (617) 385-4000 fax: (617) 385-4001
              http://www.seaporthotel.com/welcome.html

Hotel Details: $225/night, single or double occupancy.
Room block:  CAP Ventures or MFPA or CDP/IOC.

Reservations: Please call the Reservation Center at +1-617-385-4514
                 to reserve your sleeping room.

                All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel
                reservations. When making your reservation, the meeting
                will be listed under "CAP Ventures".

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Wednesday, October 4, 2000.

Meeting details:
     Tentative Schedule:
        Thurs, October 26, IPP Fax (8:00am - 5:00pm)
        Fri, October 27, UPDF Font Working Group (8:00am - 5:00pm)

               Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
               at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

               You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
               the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at
               https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

               The cost for daily meeting attendance is $70.00 per day.
               Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Administrator at
+1-732-981-3434 or [email-masked] if you have any questions.

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Administrator
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice: +1-732-981-3434
fax:    +1-509-355-5073
email: [email-masked]