Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> December 4-8 PWG Meeting Announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:42:27 -0500

All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the December 4-8, 2000 PWG Meeting
in San Diego, California.

When:   December 4 - 8, 2000

Where:  San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina
              333 West Harbor Drive
              San Diego, California   92101-7700
              voice: +1-619-234-1500
              Guest Fax: +1-619-234-8678
              http://Marriotthotels.com/SANDT/

Hotel Cost: $189/night, single or double occupancy.

Reservations: Please call the Reservation Center at 1-800-228-9290
                 to reserve your sleeping room.

                All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel
                reservations. When making your reservation, the meeting
                will be listed under "PWG" and "IEEE-ISTO".  Rooms
                are being held for the nights of December  3 - 8  if you
                wish to extend your stay at the PWG rate.

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Wednesday, November 15, 2000.

Meeting details:
     Tentative Schedule:
        Mon, December 4, Universal Printer Driver Format (UPDF)
        Tues, December 5, PWG Hosted uPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
        Wed, December 6, PWG Hosted uPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
        Thurs, December 7, IPP
        Fri, December 8, IPP Fax

               Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
               at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

               You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
               the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at
               https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

               The cost for daily meeting attendance is $70.00 per day.
               (Payments are processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
               Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Administrator at
+1-732-981-3434 or [email-masked] if you have any questions.

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Administrator
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice: +1-732-981-3434
fax:    +1-509-355-5073
email: [email-masked]