Subject: PMP> MIME - List of Printer MIB, UPnP, and Wireless Print Document For mats downloaded

From: "Hastings, Tom N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 11:12:57 -0800

I've down loaded the updated "List of Printer MIB, UPnP, and Wireless Print
Document Formats" document.  The versions with revisions are also in the
.zip file for next week's IPP WG meeting and are on the agenda.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MIME/Print-MIME-tab-010302-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MIME/Print-MIME-tab-010302-rev.doc

There are a number of issues numbered and highlighted in the document.
Please discuss these at the upcoming IPP WG meeting.  Also there are a
number of new print formats listed in the second table.  Please review these
to see if we want to include them.  These include a number of enums for use
with the Printer MIB as well.

Does the IPP WG think that we have enough information to make a first
Internet-Draft?

Harry Lewis and I have been collaborating on it.  I've also included the
comments that have been send to the mailing list.  However, neither Harry
nor I will be at the meeting, so please take good notes and/or edit the .doc
document directly (with revision marks turned on AFTER accepting all
revisions).  MS-WORD does a terrible job of doff-ing a Table, so we need to
see the actual changes you make.

Thanks,
Harry and Tom