Subject: PMP> Fwd: FW: Publication Request for the Printer MIB and Finisher MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 14:14:01 EDT

Subject: FW: Publication Request for the Printer MIB and Finisher MIB
From: "Bergman, Ron" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:10:32 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Bergman, Ron 
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 9:06 AM
To: 'Wijnen, Bert (Bert)'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]; Patrik Fältström; David Harrington
Subject: Publication Request for the Printer MIB and Finisher MIB

Bert,

Updates to the Printer MIB and Finisher MIB are now available in the
Internet-Drafts directory.

    draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-07.txt
    draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-10.txt

The working group has carefully examined all of the comments that were
provided and most of them have been incorported into the document.  A
summary of the groups agreement is attached which includes are reason for
not incorporating some of the suggestions.  In some cases, there was
additional discussion by the group in areas where the original agreement was
not clear or the editor proposed a slightly different solution.  I neglected
to update the agreements document to reflect these differences, but in
general there were very few and the final results are reflected in the
"changes" section of the document.

The finisher MIB update adds the required SNMP boiler plate information.

We want to again thank you, Patrik, and David for your detailed review of
the Printer MIB document.  The group strongly believes these changes make it
a much better specification.

    for the PrintMIB Working Group,
    Ron Bergman
    Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions