Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> July 30 - August 1, 2001 PWG Meeting Announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:10:11 -0400

Greetings, All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the July 30 - August 1, 2001 PWG
Meeting in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

When:   Monday - Wednesday
             July 30 - August 1, 2001

Where:  Renaissance Toronto Hotel at Skydome
             One Blue Jays Way
             Toronto, M5V 1J4
             Ontario, Canada

             Phone: 1-800-237-1512 or +1-416-341-7100
             Fax:    +1-416-341-5091
http://RenaissanceHotels.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=YYZBR

Hotel Accommodations:
Canadian $199/night, approximately US$130.00/night, single or double
occupancy.

Reservations:
Please call the Frederiction Worldwide Regional Reservations Center
toll-free
at 1-800-237-1512 or contact the hotel directly at +1-416-341-7100 to
reserve
your sleeping room.

All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
When making your reservation, the meeting will be listed under
"PWG" and "IEEE-ISTO".  Rooms are being held for the nights
of July 29 - August 1, 2001.  ***Please contact Cindy Tiritilli at
[email-masked]
if for any reason you are unable to obtain the negotiated room rate.****

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Friday, July 6, 2001.

Tentative Meeting Schedule:
       Mon, July 30    UPDF
       Tues, July 31   * Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) Imaging
                                 (Must be a uPnP member to attend)
                               * UPnP Scanner Subgroup (morning)
       Wed, Aug 1    PWG Plenary / IPP Fax

Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

The cost for daily meeting attendance is $ 45.00 per day.
(Payments are processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434
or [email-masked] if you have any questions.

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice:   +1-732-981-3434
fax:       +1-509-355-5073
email:   [email-masked]