Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> February 4-8, 2002 PWG Meeting Details

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:22:26 -0500

Greetings, All,

The arrangements are in the process of being finalized for the February
4-8, 2002 PWG Meeting in Los Angeles, California. A message will be
forwarded on January 4 confirming that the sleping room reservation block
is open.

When:   Monday - Friday
             February 4-8, 2002

Where:  Manhattan Beach Marriott
              1400 Parkview Avenue
               Manhattan Beach, CA
               90266-3714    USA
               Phone: 1-310-546-7511
               Fax: 1-310-939-1486
     http://www.marriotthotels.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=LAXMN

Hotel Accommodations:
US$129.00/night, single or double occupancy.  **Please note that the
reservation block will not be open until January 4, 2002.** If for any
reason you are able to obtain a lower rate outside of the PWG room block,
please contact Cindy Tiritilli, PWG Program Manager immediately.

Reservations:
AFTER JANUARY 4, 2002, please call the Marriott reservation hotline at
+1-800-228-9290, or call the hotel directly at +1310-546-7511 to make your
sleeping room reservation.

All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
Please ask for the "Printer Working Group", or "PWG", sleeping room rate.
Rooms are being held for the nights of Sunday, February 3 - Thursday,
February 7, 2002, and the hotel will extend the $129/night rate to guests
before and after the meetings, pending availability.  The hotel requires
one night room deposit. ***Please contact Cindy Tiritilli at
[email-masked] if for any reason you are unable to obtain the
negotiated room rate.****

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Friday, January 18, 2002.
(Tentatively to be extended).

Tentative Meeting Schedule:
Mon (2/4/2002) - UPDF
Tue (2/5/2002) - IFX
Wed (2/6/2002) - Plenary / XHTML-Print
Thu (2/7/2002) - uPnP ("Members only")
Fri (2/8/2002) - Print Services Interface ("Members only")

The PWG Meeting Registration Form will be available mid-next week (due to
the holiday)
 at https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

The cost for daily meeting attendance is $ 75.00 per day.
(Payments are processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434
or [email-masked] if you have any questions.

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice:   +1-732-981-3434
fax:       +1-509-355-5073
email:   [email-masked]