Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging Feb

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:35:41 -0700

Latest proposal followed by reasoning...

Mon (2/4/2002) - UPDF
Tue (2/5/2002) - IFX
Wed (2/6/2002) - Plenary / XHTML-Print
Thu (2/7/2002) - uPnP ("Members only")
Fri (2/8/2002) - Print Services Interface ("Members only")

1. The uPnP meeting may only be attended by those who are uPnP members 
(I've previously stated this)
2. The Print Services Interface meeting is in a similar status right now. 
Although PSI project aims to eventually become an ISTO PWG project, it is 
currently operating under NDA. Co-locating with PWG is for convenience 
right now (similar to uPnP). 

This schedule aligns better and flows from current to new to co-located.
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------