Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details: November 4-8, 2002 PWG Meeting--New Orleans, LA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:18:50 -0400

Greetings All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the upcoming November 4-8, 2002
PWG Meeting in New Orleans, LA as follows:

When:     Monday - Friday
     November 4-8, 2002

Where:    Bourbon Orleans, A Wyndham Historic Hotel
     717 Orleans Street
     New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
     http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/MSYBO/main.wnt

Hotel Accomodations:
*** Room block will be opened/available Friday, September 27, 2002.***
US$139.00/night (plus 13% tax, $1/room per night occupancy tax), single or
double occupancy.  All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel
reservations.  Please ask for the "The Printer Working Group" to get the
negotiated sleeping room rate.  Rooms are being held for the nights of
Sunday, November 3, 2002-Friday, November 8, 2002.  *** Please contact Ami
Patel at [email-masked] if for any reason you are unable to obtain the
negotiated room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotling toll-free at +1-800-996-3426
or local number +1-504-523-2222 to make your reservations.  Please make
sleeping room reservations by Thursday, October 10, 2002.

Tentative Meeting Schedule:
Monday, November 4, 2002:
     - UPnP (Morning)
     - Print/Scan (Afternoon)
Tuesday, November 5, 2002:
     - Plenary (Morning)
     - XHTML (Afternoon)
Wednesday, November 6, 2002:
     - Print Services Interface (PSI)
Thursday, November 7, 2002:
     - PWG Semantic Model
Friday, November 8, 2002:
     - UPDF (Morning)
     - IFX (Afternoon)

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted, and
will be available early next week at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US$45.00 per day.
(Payments are processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434 or Ami Patel, IEEE-ISTO PWG Administrative Assistant at
+1-732-465-6477 if you have any questions.

Regards,
**********************************************
Ami Patel
IEEE-ISTO
c/o The Printer Working Group
Administrative Assistant
Phone: 732 465 6477
Fax: 651-318-7292
email:  [email-masked]
***********************************************

---

From: "Farrell, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:53:17 -0700

Fyi, I just called for hotel reservations.

The hotel's [direct] reservation service is closed -- they are preparing for the hurricane.  "Maybe tomorrow?"

Unfortunately, the central reservation service claims that the Printer Working Group rate has not yet been posted.

Strike two.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 8:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details: November 4-8, 2002 PWG
Meeting--New Orleans, LA

Greetings All,

When:     Monday - Friday
     November 4-8, 2002

Hotel Accomodations:

Regards,

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:59:57 -0400

Hi Mr. Farrell,

The room block does not open until Friday, September 27, 2002.  If you have
any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

With Kind Regards,
email:  [email-masked]

                    "Farrell, Lee"                                                                                    
                    <Lee.Farrell@cda.       To:     <[email-masked]>                                            
                    canon.com>              cc:     <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,                       
                    Sent by:                 <[email-masked]>                                                   
                    owner-pwg-announc       Subject:     RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details: November 4-8, 2002    
                    [email-masked]                PWG Meeting--New Orleans, LA                                             

                    09/25/2002 02:53                                                                                  
                    PM                                                                                                

The hotel's [direct] reservation service is closed -- they are preparing
for the hurricane.  "Maybe tomorrow?"

Unfortunately, the central reservation service claims that the Printer
Working Group rate has not yet been posted.

Strike two.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 8:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details: November 4-8, 2002 PWG
Meeting--New Orleans, LA

Greetings All,

When:     Monday - Friday
     November 4-8, 2002

Hotel Accomodations:

Regards,

---

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:37:20 -0600

Minor correction - there will be breakouts on Friday so the IFX and UPDF 
meetings can run in parallel.
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
---------------------------------------------- 

[email-masked]
Sent by: [email-masked]
09/25/2002 09:18 AM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Subject:        PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details: November 4-8, 2002 PWG Meeting--New 
Orleans, LA

Greetings All,

When:     Monday - Friday
     November 4-8, 2002

Hotel Accomodations:
double occupancy.  All attendees are responsible for making their own 
hotel

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotling toll-free at 
+1-800-996-3426
or local number +1-504-523-2222 to make your reservations.  Please make
sleeping room reservations by Thursday, October 10, 2002.

Regards,