Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Chartacter Repertores reflector

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:13:59 -0500

Folks,

We have a new email reflector for the Character Repertoires activity.  As a
reminder, the draft charter is at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Character-Repertoires/CharterCR.htm

If you would like to monitor or take part in this activity, please join the
reflector by sending an e-mail to [email-masked] with a blank subject
line containing in the body:

  subscribe [email-masked]

Over the next few weeks I plan to post some background material and start
discussions by email and teleconference.  Our goal is to have draft
material for review at the Maui meeting.

  -Elliott

------------------------------------------
Elliott Bradshaw
Director, Software Engineering
Oak Technology Imaging Group
781 638-7534