Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> January 20-24, 2003, Maui Hawaii Registration Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:19:37 -0500

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
http://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming January 20-24, 2003 PWG Meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$45.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accomodations at the Bouboun Orleans.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at the Sheraton Maui
Resort is December 27, 2002.  Please use the reservation form on the
registration page to make your reservations.    If you have any problems
with making your sleeping room reservations, please contact me directly so
that I may notify the hotel.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me at any time.

With Kind Regards,

~Ami

Adminstrative Assistant
IEEE-ISTO
c/o The Printer Working Group
Phone: 732-465-6477

---

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:50:25 -0700

Minor correction... the reference to Bourbon Orleans is just a cut and 
paste error. The daily fee is $45.00 in Maui. 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
---------------------------------------------- 
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 11/25/2002 08:48 PM -----

[email-masked]
Sent by: [email-masked]
11/22/2002 02:19 PM
 
        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        PWG-ANNOUNCE> January 20-24, 2003, Maui Hawaii 
Registration Update

Greetings All,

There is a daily attendance fee of US$45.00. (Payments are processed on 
the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accomodations at the Bouboun Orleans.

With Kind Regards,

~Ami

Adminstrative Assistant
IEEE-ISTO