Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Link to Maui Meeting Reservation Form

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:50:34 -0700

Attached to the original announcement was a registration form for use with 
the Sheraton in Maui. It didn't  make the reflector I have placed the form 
at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/MauiReservation.DOC
Later I will add a link from our web site. 
You can make your reservations now. The preferred method is to FAX the 
form found at the link, above. 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
---------------------------------------------- 
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 11/04/2002 09:43 PM -----

[email-masked]
11/01/2002 02:28 PM
 
        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
        Subject:        PWG Maui Meeting--January 20-24, 2003 Meeting 
Details 

Aloha Everyone,

The arrangements have been finalized for the January 20-24, 2003 PWG
Meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

When:   Monday - Friday
January 20-24, 2003

Where:  Sheraton Kaanapali Beach Resort
2605 Kaanapali Parkway
Lahaina, Hawaii 96761

Tel: 1-808-661-0031
Fax:1-808-661-9991
http://www.sheraton.com

Hotel Accommodations:  Room Block will be opened on Monday, November 4,
2002

US$210.00/night, single or double occupancy. All attendees are responsible
for making their own hotel reservations. Please complete the attached
reservation form and fax it back to the hotel at +1 808 661-0458.
Rooms are being held for the nights of Sunday, January 19 - Friday, 
January
25, 2003 and the hotel will extend the rate to guests 3 days before and
after the meetings, pending
availability.

***Please contact Ami Patel at [email-masked] if for any reason you 
are
unable to obtain the negotiated room rate.****

Deadline:  Please fax the reservation form to +1-808-661-0458 to make your
sleeping room reservation by Friday, December 27, 2002. (Tentatively to be
extended).

Other details regarding the meeting will be forthcoming.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Mahalo,

~Ami

(See attached file: Reservation Form.DOC)

**** Attachment Reservation Form.DOC has been removed from this note on 04 
November 2002 by Harry Lewis ****