Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER:Re: March 31-April 4, 2003 Washington, D.C.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:31:47 -0500

All, apologies, the subject line was incorrect in the below email.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Administrative Assistant
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1- 651-318-7292 or +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

----- Forwarded by Ami Patel/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 02/25/2003 01:31 PM
-----
                                                                                                                     
                    [email-masked]                                                                                 
                    rg                     To:     [email-masked]                                              
                    Sent by:               cc:     [email-masked], [email-masked]                             
                    owner-pwg-announ       Subject:     PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER:Re: January 20-24, 2003, Maui Hawaii  
                    [email-masked]              Registration Update                                                      

                    02/25/2003 01:28                                                                                 
                    PM                                                                                               

Hello Everyone:

This is a reminder to please register (
http://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) for the upcoming Printer
Working Group Meeting in Washington D.C. on March 31-April 4, 2003.

The deadline for making sleeping room reservations is on MARCH 10, 2003.
Please make your sleeping room reservations as soon as possible by calling
+1 800 996 3426 and ask for the "PWG Printer Working Group" rate.  If you
have any difficulties making sleeping room reservations, please do not
hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to assist you.

Also the agenda for the meeting has changed from the last announcement.
Please see the updated Agenda below.

Monday, March 31
- WBMM
- Character Repertoire

Tuesday, April 1
FSG Tracks
  - FSG OP PAPI (8am-11am)
  - FSG OP JTAPI (12pm-3pm)
  - FSG OP Printer Driver/Renderer (3-6pm)
  - FSG OP Plenary (7-9pm)

                                                       Wednesday, April 2
                                                       - PWG Plenary
                                                       - IFX
                                                       - CIP4 (in
                                                       parallel)
                                                       - Extended Plenary
                                                       (Evening) PWG +
                                                       FSG interested
                                                       parties

                                                       Thursday, April 3
                                                       - Semantic Model
                                                       - CIP4 (in
                                                       parallel)
                                                       - UPDF (7-9pm)

                                                       Friday, April 4
                                                       - PSI
                                                       - CIP4 (in
                                                       parallel)

                                                       Again if anyone
                                                       has any problems
                                                       or questions,
                                                       please do not
                                                       hesitate to
                                                       contact me.

                                                       With Kindest
                                                       Regards,
                                                       Ami Patel
                                                       c/o The Printer
                                                       Working Group
                                                       P: +1 732 465 6477
                                                       E:
                                                       [email-masked]

---- Forwarded by Ami Patel/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 02/25/2003 01:27 PM -----

                    Ami Patel

                                         To:     [email-masked]

                    12/16/2002           cc:

                    11:26 AM             Subject:     REMINDER:Re: January
20-24, 2003, Maui Hawaii Registration
                                         Update(Document link: Ami Patel)

Hello All,

This is a reminder to please register (
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) to attend the upcoming
January 20-24, 2003 meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accomodations at the Sheraton Kaanapali
Beach Resort is Friday, December 27, 2002.  Please make your reservations
by completing the reservation form on the registration site and faxing it
to +1-808-661-0458 to make your reservations.

Additional information regarding the specific meeting room location and
details about the local area will be provided to you in a future update.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your reservations or
anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.

With Kindest Regards,
****************************************************************
Ami Patel
IEEE-ISTO
c/o The Printer Working Group
Administrative Assistant
Phone: 732 465 6477
Fax: +1 651 318 7292
AIM: Shortjunior
email:  [email-masked]
****************************************************************

                    Ami Patel

                                         To:     [email-masked]

                    11/22/2002           cc:

                    04:19 PM             Subject:     January 20-24, 2003,
Maui Hawaii Registration Update

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
http://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming January 20-24, 2003 PWG Meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$45.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accomodations at the Bouboun Orleans.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at the Sheraton Maui
Resort is December 27, 2002.  Please use the reservation form on the
registration page to make your reservations.    If you have any problems
with making your sleeping room reservations, please contact me directly so
that I may notify the hotel.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me at any time.

With Kind Regards,

~Ami

Adminstrative Assistant
IEEE-ISTO
c/o The Printer Working Group
Phone: 732-465-6477