Subject: PMP> New Printer MIB Draft Available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:51:33 -0800

The latest Printer MIB Draft is now available at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-14.txt
(.pdf .doc)

This document will also be available in the IETF internet-drafts directory
shortly.
There is a good chance that this version will be sent to the IESG for last
call.
(Is that really a light at the end of the tunnel?)

The document has some significant structural modifications, but no real
technical
changes.  Any printer implementation developed to a previous draft should
meet
the requirements in this draft.  For anyone interested in the changes since
the
version 13 draft, a summary is attached.

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Printing Solutions

 <<Printer MIB Changes to create version 14.txt>>