Subject: PMP> IESG Last Call: Printer/Finisher/Charset MIBs

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:09:52 -0700

Hi Folks,

I just noticed these on the current IESG Last Call documents page,

    http://www.ietf.org/IESG/lastcall.html

APP 2003-05-14 Printer Finishing MIB (Informational) 
    draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-16.txt  
    Token: Freed, Ned 
    Note: Four week last call requested 

APP 2003-05-14 Printer MIB v2 (Proposed Standard) 
    draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-15.txt  
    Token: Freed, Ned 
    Note: Four week last call requested 

APP 2003-05-14 IANA Charset MIB (Informational) 
    draft-mcdonald-iana-charset-mib-02.txt  
    Token: Freed, Ned 
    Note: Four week last call requested 

This is your _last_ chance to find any loose ends in Printer MIB v2,
Finisher MIB, or IANA Charset MIB (replaces old 'CodedCharSet' TC).

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, co-editor of Prt/Fin/Cset MIBs
  High North Inc

PS - Thanks to Bert Wijnen for shepherding these MIBs along for the
last two years through various round of IESG Ops and Mgmt expert
comments.  Thanks to Ned Freed for moving them to 'last call'.