Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Face-to-Face Meetings Registration Page Update - February 23-26, 2004, San Jose CA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:19:51 -0500

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
https://www.ieee-isto.net/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming February 23-26, 2004 PWG Meeting in San Jose CA.

Many members have indicated that the link to the registration was not on a
secure server.  The IEEE-ISTO has secured the link with a secure
certificate for one of our other programs to ensure that all credit card
information is protected. We are currently in the process of obtaining a
specific secure certificate for the PWG registration page link for the
future.  When you register for this meeting, you will get an error message
stating "the secure certificate does not match the link" please disregard
this and continue with your registration.  I assure you that the website is
completely secure.  If you have any questions regarding this, please do not
hesitate to contact either Allison Leisz or myself.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$55.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accommodations at the Doubletree San Jose.

Hotel Accommodations:
*** Room block will be opened on the morning of Friday January 23, 2004***

The negotiated sleeping room rate with the hotel is US$109.00/night (plus
10.06% tax), single or double occupancy. All attendees are responsible for
making their own hotel reservations.  Please ask for "The Printer Working
Group" to get the negotiated sleeping room rate.  Rooms are being held for
the nights of Sunday, February 22, 2004?Thursday, February 26, 2004.

*** Please contact Allison Leisz at [email-masked] or Ami Patel at
[email-masked] if for any reason you are unable to obtain the
negotiated room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the hotel directly at +1-408-453-4000 to make your
reservations.  Please make sleeping room reservations by February 13, 2004.
Since the meeting is fast-approaching, we urge you to make your
reservations as soon as possible.

Again, if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate
to contact Allison ([email-masked] +1 732 465 5855) or me at any time.

With Kind Regards,
*****************************************************************************

Ami Patel
Program Administrator
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
******************************************************************************

---

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:05:09 -0700

Thanks to Ami for getting us a secure registration link... even while the 
ISTO is transitioning their server. Note that you will have to accept at 
the certificates don't match, but the URL will be secure.

The link under Doulbetree, on the registration page, seems to be 
incorrect. You may want to use the following link, instead.
http://www.doubletreesanjose.com/
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
---------------------------------------------- 

[email-masked] 
Sent by: [email-masked]
01/23/2004 01:19 PM

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Face-to-Face Meetings Registration Page Update - 
February 23-26, 2004, San Jose CA

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
https://www.ieee-isto.net/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to 
attend
the upcoming February 23-26, 2004 PWG Meeting in San Jose CA.

this and continue with your registration.  I assure you that the website 
is
completely secure.  If you have any questions regarding this, please do 
not

There is a daily attendance fee of US$55.00. (Payments are processed on 
the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accommodations at the Doubletree San Jose.

Hotel Accommodations:

Deadline:  Please call the hotel directly at +1-408-453-4000 to make your
reservations.  Please make sleeping room reservations by February 13, 
2004.
Since the meeting is fast-approaching, we urge you to make your
reservations as soon as possible.

With Kind Regards,

Ami Patel
Program Administrator