Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> ACTION REQUESTED: PWG Semantic Model and associated Schema Formal Vote ends today

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:00:06 -0500

All

So far Canon, Heidelberg, HP, IBM, Lexmark and Xerox have voted on the PWG
Semantic Model and its associated Schema.  Today is the last day.  I know
there are more companies out there that are members of the PWG.  Please take
a moment and let your company's voice be heard in this vote.  I urge you to
support these PWG specifications that concisely describe our collective
output regarding the modeling of print systems from at least the last eight
years (and for many of us well beyond that). 

Please register your company's vote on the PWG Semantic Model specification
and its associated Schema.  
The Formal Vote closes at 5pm EST TODAY Thursday January 8, 2004.
Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me. 
		[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20O
N%20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Ch
arter%26In-Reply-To=[email-masked]
m%3e> 
		[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20ON%
20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Char
ter%26In-Reply-To=[email-masked]%
3e>  

See details at < http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0818.html
<http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0818.html> > 
And < http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0819.html
<http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0819.html> > .

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
                                      Webster NY, 14580-9701