Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on IPPFax Requirements specification

From: "Gail Songer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:39:52 -0500

"Printer Working Group (PWG) IPP Fax Requirements Specification" has
completed Last Call with no open issues.  Therefore I am submitting the
specification for the PWG approval by Formal Vote. If approved these
will become Candidate Standards, with a PWG number, and we will issue a
final version with the revision history removed.

This document is accessible at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-20031112.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-20031112.doc

Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me.

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Voting ends at 5PM Eastern on 23 January 2004.

Gail

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

[email-masked]