Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on PDF/is specification

From: "Gail Songer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:16:31 -0500

"Printer Working Group (PWG) Portable Document Format: Image Streamable
(PDF/is) " has completed Last Call with one issue. The revised version
posted on Jan 16, 2004 has addressed this one issue.  I am submitting
the modified specification for the PWG approval by Formal Vote. If
approved these will become Candidate Standards, with a PWG number, and
we will issue a final version with the revision history removed.

This document is accessible at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/wd-pdfis10-20040116.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/wd-pdfis10-20040116-rev.pdf

Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me.

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Voting ends at 5PM Eastern on 18 February 2004.

Gail

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

[email-masked]