Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: [Printing-architecture] PAPI v0.91

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:08:34 -0800

Hi,

Norm Jacobs (Sun) has produced a revised FSG PAPI spec.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Norm Jacobs [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 4:02 PM
To: [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [Printing-architecture] PAPI v0.91

For those of you that have been chomping at the bit for an updated PAPI
specification,  Today is your lucky day.  I have placed an updated
version of the PAPI spec on the PWG ftp site.  The document can be found
at

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/spool/papi-v0.91.pdf

I tried to incorporate the comments that were in the mail logs and some
additional comments that I received internally.  I did incorporate the
information from the profiles and the capabilities extension documents
from about a year ago.  The Change log at the end of the document
highlights some of the changes that I have incorporated.  There are
still a few formatting and numbering issues that I hope to work out.

Since we have agreed to make an attempt at addressing document support
and more administrative functionality, I know that this is not the last
pre-1.0 revision. Hopefully, it is very close to the last one before
1.0.  Please post any issues, comments, suggestions to the
[email-masked] mail list where they can be discussed,
resolved, and archived.

		-Norm

_______________________________________________
Printing-architecture mailing list
[email-masked]
http://freestandards.org/mailman/listinfo/printing-architecture