Subject: Fw: PWG-ANNOUNCE> ACTION REQUESTED: PWG Semantic Model and associated Schema Formal Vote ends today

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:31:53 -0700

At the risk of sending redundant mail, as PWG Chairman, I would like to 
urge member companies who have not yet done so to register your vote today 
(the last day to vote) if possible. I know how easy it is to view voting 
as administrivia... when we're all so busy. I believe many of you put 
substantial effort into discussing and improving the Semantic Model and 
associated schema and it would be good to record your final position. 

Please note that there are two votes, one for SM and one for associated 
schema. 

Voting requires a simple e-mail to Ami [email-masked] , Pete Zehler 
[email-masked] or, if it is easier for you, simply respond to this 
e-mail and I will be glad to make sure your vote is properly recorded. 

Voting closes at 2pm Pacific - 5pm Eastern... TODAY!
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
---------------------------------------------- 
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 01/08/2004 11:15 AM -----

"Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
01/08/2004 09:00 AM

To
"'PWG Announce ([email-masked])'" <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
PWG-ANNOUNCE> ACTION REQUESTED: PWG Semantic Model and associated Schema 
Formal   Vote ends today

All
So far Canon, Heidelberg, HP, IBM, Lexmark and Xerox have voted on the PWG 
Semantic Model and its associated Schema.  Today is the last day.  I know 
there are more companies out there that are members of the PWG.  Please 
take a moment and let your company's voice be heard in this vote.  I urge 
you to support these PWG specifications that concisely describe our 
collective output regarding the modeling of print systems from at least 
the last eight years (and for many of us well beyond that). 
Please register your company's vote on the PWG Semantic Model 
specification and its associated Schema.  
The Formal Vote closes at 5pm EST TODAY Thursday January 8, 2004.
Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please 
copy me. 
[email-masked]
[email-masked] 
See details at < http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0818.html> 
And < http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0819.html> .
Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Innovation Group
Email: [email-masked]
Voice:    (585) 265-8755
FAX:      (585) 422-7961
US Mail: Peter Zehler
        Xerox Corp.
        800 Phillips Rd.
        M/S 128-25E
                                      Webster NY, 14580-9701