Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder: Formal Vote on PSI Requirements Document

From: "BERKEMA,ALAN C (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:54:23 -0500

Get out the vote, just 3 more days............... 

Greetings: 

The following Printer Working Group document has completed Last Call: 

 Print Service Interface Requirements 

; updated after resolution of issues from Last Call. 

Available for review at: 
 <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cr/wd/wd-crrs10-20031126.pdf>
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cr/wd/wd-crrs10-20031126.pdf>
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd-psireq10-20031029>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd-psireq10-20031029.doc 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd-psireq10-20031029
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd-psireq10-20031029> .pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cr/wd/wd-crrs10-20031126.pdf> 

 Therefore I am submitting this specification for PWG approval by FORMAL 
 VOTE. If approved this will become a Candidate Standard, with a PWG 
 number, and we will issue a final version with the revision history 
 removed.                                                              

 Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please 
 copy me. 

     %20Formal%20Vote%20on%20CR%20specifications
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE>
&In-Reply-To=">[email-masked] 

    aberkema@hp %20Formal%20Vote%20on%20CR%20specifications
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE>
&In-Reply-To=">.com 

 Voting ends at 5PM EDT on 8 Jan 2004

 Thanks,                                                               
 Alan Berkema/Chairman PSI WG 

  _____  

  <http://www.hp.ca/corporate/signature/hp_logo.gif> 

Alan Berkema
Senior Engineer Scientist
Connectivity Roseville, CA
Hewlett-Packard Company

916 785-5605 Phone
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  	

  _____