Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Extended Last Call for the IPPFax Requirements Specification

From: "Gail Songer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:14:20 -0500

The voting for the Requirements Spec was extremely light, therefore we
are going to extent the last call until Jan 20, 2004.

Please send you vote to Ami.

Gail

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Songer 
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:17 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Announcing Last Call for the IPPFax Requirements Specification

All, 

This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for "IPP Fax
Requirements" specification. The Last Call will last for 5 weeks ending
Jan 6. Please review the specification listed below and send comments to
the ifx reflector ([email-masked]). 

Thanks, Gail 

The latest IPP Fax Requirements specification is now available at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-latest.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-latest.doc 

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

[email-masked]