Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Tentative Vancouver agenda

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:50:55 -0600

Following discussion with the steering committee, here is the tentative 
agenda for Vancouver (May 24-27)

Monday - WBMM
Tuesday - Plenary (morning - with time for PSI Last Call review); PWG 
process last call review including Semantic Model process and aux 
documents such as file naming (afternoon) 
Wednesday - Semantic Model Extensions (morning); Standard Imaging Systems 
Events (afternoon)
Thursday - Consumer (8:30-11:30); Transform Services Interface 
Introduction (12:30 - 3pm) 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------