Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details - PWG Face to Face Meeting - May 24-27, 2004 - Vancouver BC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:29:16 -0400

Greetings All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the upcoming May 24-27, 2004 PWG
Meetings in Vancouver, BC as follows:

When: Monday - Thursday
      May 24-27, 2004

Where:      Delta Vancouver Suites
      550 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC Canada V6B 5K3
      Phone: 604-689-8188
      Fax: 604-605-8881
      http://www.deltahotels.com/hotels/hotels.do?hotelId=21

Hotel Accomodations:
*** Room block will be opened on Saturday, May 1, 2004***
The PWG rate obtained is CND$155.00/night (plus 10% provincial tax and 7%
Federal Goods tax), single or double occupancy.  All
attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.  Please
ask for the "The Printer Working Group" to get the negotiated sleeping room
rate.  Rooms are being held for the nights of Sunday, May 23,
2004-Wednesday, May 26, 2004.

 *** Please contact Ami Patel at [email-masked] if for any reason you
are unable to obtain the negotiated room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotlin toll-free at +1-800-268-1133
or local number +1-604-689-8188 to make your reservations.  Please make
sleeping room reservations by May 14, 2004.

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted, and
will be available shortly. The tentative schedule and other pertinent
information will be conveyed to everyone in a future announcement.

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US$55.00 per day. (Payments are
processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact  Ami Patel, PWG Program Lead at +1-732-465-6477 if you have
any questions or Allison Leisz, PWG Program Assistant at +1 732 465 5855 if
you have any questions.

With Kindest Regards,
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Program Lead
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1- 651-318-7292 or +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-