Subject: hello

From: "solomon khalid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:45:54 +0100

FROM THE DESK OF:DR.Khalid Usman
DIRECTOR, PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND
SOCIAL SERVICES, DAKAR SENEGAL.
EMAIL:[email-masked]
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
 
Dear Undisclosed,
 
TRANSFER OF US$25.5 MILLION INTO A PERSONAL/COMPANY'S OFFSHORE ACCOUNT
Based on the information gathered from the Ministry of Trade and
Industry,we intend to solicit your assistance on this transaction with
you on the assumption that you will not disappoint us.
We have Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars (US$25,500,000.00) which we made over time from over inflated
contracts in my Ministry (Federal Ministry of Health and Social
Services).
We are seeking your assistance and permission to remit this amount
into your account or any other nominated account you can provide for
us.Your commission will be 20% of the total sum, 10% for expenses and
the remaining 70% is for my colleagues and myself.
Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this
transaction urgently by e-mail only on the receipt of this message.
Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this letter by sending to me by
email a copy of this letter with your private Tel. And Fax number.
I shall in turn inform you of the modalities for a formal application
to secure the necessary approvals for the immediate release of
this fund into your account.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Dr.Khalid solomon