Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details - PWG Face to Face Meeting - August 16-20, 2004 - Montreal, Canada

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:57:27 -0400

Greetings All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the upcoming August 16-20, 2004
PWG Meetings in Montreal, Canada as follows:

When: Monday - Friday
      August 16-20, 2004

Where:      Four Points by Sheraton Montreal Centre-Ville
      475 Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal (Quebec), Canada, H3A 2L9
      Phone: 514-842-3961
      Fax: 514-842-0945
      http://www.fourpoints.com

Hotel Accommodations:
*** Room block will be opened on Monday June 28, 2004***
The PWG rate obtained is CAD$139.95/night (approximately $102 USD) (plus
CAD$2 occupancy tax and 7% Goods and Services tax, 7.5% Provincial Tax),
single or double occupancy.  All attendees are responsible for making their
own hotel reservations.  Please ask for "The Printer Working Group" to get
the negotiated sleeping room rate.  Rooms are being held for the nights of
Sunday, August 15-Thursday, August 19, 2004.

 *** Please contact Ami Patel at [email-masked] if for any reason you
are unable to obtain the negotiated room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotline toll-free at +1-800-842-3961
extension 7425 (and ask for Suzanne). Please ask for the "PWG" or "Printer
Working Group rate".  Please make sleeping room reservations by  July 15,
2004.

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted, and
will be available shortly. The tentative schedule and other pertinent
information will be conveyed to everyone in a future announcement.

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US$65.00 per day. (Payments are
processed on the first day of the meeting series.)Participants are
responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact  Ami Patel, PWG Program Lead at +1-732-465-6477 if you have
any questions or Allison Leisz, PWG Program Assistant at +1 732 465 5855 if
you have any questions.

With Kindest Regards,
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Program Lead
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1- 651-318-7292 or +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-