Subject: PMP> RFCs/MIBs posted for Printer & Finisher MIBs

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:34:48 -0700

Hi folks,                                        Thursday (24 June 2004)

Thanks to Ron Bergman for reminding me.

I've just posted both the source RFCs and the machine-extracted '.mib'
files for Printer MIB v2 and Finisher MIB on the PWG server in the
Printer MIB Project (pmp) directory:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/rfc3805.txt  - RFC - Printer MIB v2
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/rfc3806.txt  - RFC - Finisher MIB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/rfc3808.txt  - RFC - IANA Charset MIB

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/rfc3805a.mib - IANA Printer MIB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/rfc3805b.mib - Printer MIB v2
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/rfc3806a.mib - IANA Finisher MIB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/rfc3806b.mib - Finisher MIB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/rfc3808.mib  - IANA Charset MIB

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[duplicate copies in Finisher MIB Project]

I also posted duplicate copies of the '.mib' files to the Finisher MIB
Project (fin) directory, to avoid confusion:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fin/mibs/rfc3805a.mib - IANA Printer MIB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fin/mibs/rfc3805b.mib - Printer MIB v2
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fin/mibs/rfc3806a.mib - IANA Finisher MIB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fin/mibs/rfc3806b.mib - Finisher MIB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fin/mibs/rfc3808.mib  - IANA Charset MIB

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[compile dependency info]

Finisher MIB (RFC3806b) imports:

(1) SMIv2 (RFC 2578)
(2) SMIv2 Conformance (RFC 2580)
(3) Host Resources MIB v2 (RFC 2790)
(4) IANA Printer MIB (old Type 2 textual conventions from RFC 1759)
(5) IANA Charset MIB (old CodedCharSet textual convention in RFC 1759)
(6) IANA Finisher MIB (old Type 2 textual conventions from drafts)

Printer MIB v2 (RFC3805b) imports:

(1) SMIv2 (RFC 2578)
(2) SMIv2 Textual Conventions (RFC 2579)
(3) SMIv2 Conformance (RFC 2580)
(4) Host Resources MIB v2 (RFC 2790)
(5) Interfaces Group MIB (RFC 2863) - instead of MIB-II (RFC 1213)
(6) IANA Printer MIB (old Type 2 textual conventions from RFC 1759)
(7) IANA Charset MIB (old CodedCharSet textual convention in RFC 1759)

Host Resources MIB v2 (RFC 2790) imports:

(1) SMIv2 (RFC 2578)
(2) SMIv2 Textual Conventions (RFC 2579)
(3) SMIv2 Conformance (RFC 2580)
(4) Interfaces Group MIB (RFC 2863) - instead of MIB-II (RFC 1213)

Interfaces Group MIB (RFC 2863) imports:

(1) SMIv2 (RFC 2578)
(2) SMIv2 Textual Conventions (RFC 2579)
(3) SMIv2 Conformance (RFC 2580)
(4) SNMP MIB (RFC 3418) - instead of MIB-II (RFC 1213)
(5) IANA Interface Type MIB

SNMP MIB (RFC 3418) imports:

(1) SMIv2 (RFC 2578)
(2) SMIv2 Textual Conventions (RFC 2579)
(3) SMIv2 Conformance (RFC 2580)

------------------------------------------------------------------------