Subject: PMP> Discuss Port Mon MIB at PWG: Presenter Invitation

From: "Mike Fenelon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:10:40 -0800

Harry,

Here is the Live Meeting info for the Port Monitor MIB discussion. 

I will call into the Phone link, and then we can put the MIB doc up on
the Live Meeting session.

Forward as appropriate.

You have been invited to present at a Microsoft Office Live Meeting. 
     Meeting Title: Discuss Port Mon MIB at PWG 
     When: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (PST)
     Audio Information: none 

At the time of the meeting, click on the following link to present: 
http://www.placeware.com/rm/microsoft/present?id=mfenelon598080&pw=68724
0 

If you cannot click the meeting link above, or it does not work, please
do the following: 
     Browse to: http://www.placeware.com/rm/microsoft/present 
     Type your name 
     Type the Meeting ID as: mfenelon598080 
     Type the Password as: 687240 

Mike Fenelon
Microsoft