Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER 2: for Formal Vote for PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB 1.0 !!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:15:28 -0400

The PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB 1.0  from the Printer MIB WG of the
Printer Working Group has completed its Last Call process.

The Working Draft document and Normative MIB definition are being 
submitted by the Printer MIB Working Group chair for a Formal Approval 
vote by the PWG membership.

The Working Draft being submitted can be downloaded at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050921.pdf

The Normative MIB definition can be downloaded at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050921.mib

The list of comments that were addressed as part of the Last Call
are located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/PortMonMIB-ChangeLog-LastCallComments.doc

The voting period will open on Monday October 3, 2005 and close at 10PM
(Pacific Time) on Tuesday October 25, 2005.

Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with strong objection), Abstain.

Any No vote requires that the voter state the reason for the No vote 
and a description of the changes required to turn the No vote to a Yes.

Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to 
submit a vote.

To cast a vote, please send an email with the following subject line 
format:

"PortMon MIB Spec. 1.0 Formal Vote-<company name>-<last name of 
voter>-<yes/no/abstain>"

Example:  PortMon MIB Spec. 1.0 Formal Vote-Lexmark-thrasher-yes

No votes MUST contain a reason in the body of the email.

Please send your vote to the following email addresses: 
(Replacing "dot" with . and "at" with @):

thrasher"at"lexmark"dot"com
Ron"dot"Bergman"at"rpsa"dot"ricoh"dot"com
harryl"at"us"dot"ibm"dot"com

Note:
If you have not received an acknowledgement of your vote
within 48 hours of submitting your vote, please contact the PWG
Chairman directly to ensure that your vote was received.

Jerry Thrasher

PWG Secretary