Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> (Re-send cleaner version) PWG Meeting Announcement - 16-20 January 2006, Las Vegas, NV

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:49:55 -0500

Hello PWG Members!

Registration is now OPEN for the 16-20 January, 2006 PWG Meeting in Las
Vegas, NV. The meeting will be held at The Imperial Plaza Hotel & Casino
.  You must confirm the sessions you plan to attend by registering online
(at https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/pwg_meeting_jan06.asp).  All meeting
details are listed below.

What:  PWG Meeting

When:
Mon, January 16, 2006, 8am – 5pm          P2600
Tues, January 17, 2006, 8am – 5pm         P2600
Wed, January 18, 2006, 8am – 5pm          TCG (Trusted Computing Group)
Thurs, January 19, 2006, 8am – 5pm        PWG - Plenary
Friday, January 20, 2006, 8am – 5pm PWG Work

Where:
Imperial Palace Hotel & Casino
3535 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Phone: 800.800.2981              Fax: 702.735.8328
http://www.imperialpalace.com

Agenda:
The agenda for each session will be circulated via email by the Chair.

Cost:
Online Registration: USD $85.00 per participant per day

Cancellations:
Only cancellations made prior to 11 January are eligible for a full refund.
Cancellations should be made via [email-masked].

Registration Fee Information

The cost for the daily attendance is $85 per day.  Meeting fees are
intended to offset the costs to PWG for running this meeting.  We encourage
you to register as soon as possible as your registration is imperative as
PWG commits to certain levels of service with the hotel (food, beverage,
meeting space, etc.) based on our attendance estimate; thus accuracy
regarding the number of attendees is critical.
***  Your credit card will be charged no earlier than the first day of the
                           meeting series.  ***

Only cancellations made prior to 11 January are eligible for a full refund.
Cancellations should be made via [email-masked].

Hotel Information

            Imperial Palace Hotel & Casino (Headquarter Hotel)
                      3535 Las Vegas Boulevard South
                          Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
            Phone: 800.800.2981              Fax: 702.735.8328
                       http://www.imperialpalace.com

PWG has established a SMALL sleeping room block at the Headquarter Hotel.
Rooms must be reserved by December 23, 2005 to receive the negotiated
rate.  Reservations can be made by calling the number above (800.800.2981)
using “Printer Working Group” as the room block reservation name. ** The
room block will be available soon **.

Imperial Palace Hotel & Casino is centrally located in the heart of the
fabulous Las Vegas Strip. It is just minutes away from McCarran
International Airport and easily accessed from all major highways.  With
ten restaurants, 2,700 luxurious rooms, health club, a pool-side luau, and
fabulous entertainment, you're sure to have a great time. The Imperial
Palace also offers The World's Finest Auto Collection, featuring an antique
and classic car collection.

            Reservation Check in: 3:00 pm / Check out: 11:00 am
                    Please provide photo ID at check-in
 *A phone surcharge of $1 / room / day includes 1 hour of local telephone
                                  calls.
           After 1 hour a 10-cent per minute charge will apply.

As the meeting approaches, your Chairperson will provide more details
concerning the final agenda and other pertinent information.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have problems with your
registration.

With Kindest Regards,

Printer Working Group
Program Administrator
[email-masked]
732-981-3434