Subject: PMP> MFP Alerts Teleconference Canceled

From: "Bergman, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:57:29 -0700

The MFP Alerts Teleconference scheduled for 24 August (11:00 AM EDT) is
canceled.
 
The draft MFP Alerts document updates were very minor and there is no
need for additional review.  No new issues, concerns, problems, or
proposals have been posted for discussion.  The only open item is the
need for prototyping.  In order to progress the MFP Alerts document or
the Imaging System MIB to a PWG standard, we must have two independent
implementations (prototypes).  To date, no companies have committed to
develop a prototype.
 
The next available teleconference slot for MFP Alerts is 7 September.
Any items are posted for discussion by 5 September will be discussed at
that time.
 
    Ron Bergman
    Chairman, PWG Working Group