Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: [Printing-summit] OSDL Desktop Printing Summit --> FSG OpenPr inting Summit: Internet facilities have moved

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:47:33 -0700

Hi,

For PWG Steering Committee members and anyone else interested
in the open Printing Summit series, the note below explains
a change of sponsors (OSDL --> FSG) and mailing lists.

Cheers,
- Ira (for FSG Open Printing Steering Committee)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
Till Kamppeter
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 3:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Printing-summit] OSDL Desktop Printing Summit --> FSG
OpenPrinting Summit: Internet facilities have moved

Hi,

as I am now working for FSG the organization of the Printing Summit
which will take place in Lexington in October has moved from OSDL to FSG.

Therefore also also the organization facilities on the internet have
moved. The Wiki page is now available here:

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington

it is MediaWiki again, so you do not need to learn any new markup if you
have already edited the old Wiki page. Please click the link in the
upper-right corner to register for FSG's Wiki.

The mailing list with all subscribers and the full archives has moved to

http://lists.freestandards.org/mailman/listinfo/printing-summit

and you should have gotten the welcome mail for your subscription. It
contains your initial password (you can change it) and instructions to
configure your account. Post to the address

[email-masked]

Only subscribers are allowed to post (to avoid spam), but as you have
gotten this posting you are subscribed.

Everyone who was subscribed on the OSDL desktop_printing mailing list is
now subscribed on this list, so you can continue the discussions from
the old list here, but remember to change the address in the "To:"
header to the new list's one.

   Till

_______________________________________________
Printing-summit mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.freestandards.org/mailman/listinfo/printing-summit

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.5/404 - Release Date: 7/31/2006