Subject: PMP> Updated MFP Alerts Document Available

From: "Bergman, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:40:59 -0700

A new draft of the specification containing the editorial changes
recommended by Lexmark is available at:
 
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-mfp-alert-groups10-20060925.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-mfp-alert-groups10-20060925.pdf>
(.doc) 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-mfp-alert-groups10-20060925-rev.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-mfp-alert-groups10-20060925-rev.pdf

If there are any comments or concerns regarding this change or any other
part of this document, please send
to [email-masked] and we can discuss in the next teleconference or
face-to-face meeting.
  
Ron Bergman 
Chairman, PMP Working Group 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:43 AM
To: Bergman, Ron
Subject: Re: PMP> Updated MFP Alerts Document Available

A couple of comments on the Alert document. 

1. Had a developer suggested that we explicitely show exactly what
groups were being used 
for each of the alert codes in Section 12 as well as the new groups
being added.  Also what group 
would include the Scan Device Console and Fax Device Console subunit
errors. 

2. There are some naming convention differences in Section 4 vs. the
Informative Section 12 (see Scan Device 
Transformer Subunit vs. scanDeviceTransformer Subunit..... 

JT