Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: Register by Noon Friday for the Feb 19-23, 2007 PWG Meeting Series

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:46:27 -0500

Dear PWG Members,

This is a reminder to please register your daily attendance for the
February 19-23, 2007 PWG Meetings at http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_Feb07_reg.html
if you have not already done so.

Also, PWG filled the reserved room block. If you have not already booked
your sleeping room, please call the hotel directly at +1-808-879-1922 and
reserve your room absolutely no later than this Friday, February 2. If the
hotel finds the room block and negotiated rate in the system, but is not
able to book you within that block, please MAKE YOUR RESERVATION ANYWAY (by
Friday, 2/2)!! Then, please send an email to me (<[email-masked]>) and
cc Karen Bulusan, Marriott Event Manager ([email-masked])
indicating your first and last name, check-in/out dates, and PWG group
name.  When your reservation is moved into the room block at the PWG
negotiated rate, you will receive a confirmation.

Attached in .xls is the list of meeting registrants and the rooming list to
date.

Please refer to the meeting announcement (appended below) for other
important details. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Cindy

************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
Printer Working Group
c/o IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA

voice: +1-732-981-3434
mobile: +1-732-910-3142
fax:    +1-509-355-5073
email: <[email-masked]>
***********************************

(See attached file: pwg_Feb07_reg.xls)
----- Forwarded by Cindy Tiritilli/IEEE-ISTO/STAFF/US/IEEE on 01/30/2007
03:09 PM -----
                                                                           
             Cindy                                                         
             Tiritilli/IEEE-IS                                             
             TO/STAFF/US/IEEE                                           To 
                                       [email-masked]                
             11/22/2006 03:57                                           cc 
             PM                                                            
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Please register for the February    
                                       19-23, 2007 PWG Meeting Series      

                                                                           

Dear PWG Members,

Online registration is now available for the February Printer Working Group
Meetings at http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_Feb07_reg.html.   The meeting details
are as follows:

WHEN:
        Monday, February 19 -PWG
        Tuesday, February 20- PWG
        Wednesday, February 21- Trusted Computing Group
        Thursday, February 22- P2600
        Friday, February 23- P2600

WHERE:
      Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
      3700 Wailea Alanui
      Wailea, HI 96753
      808-679-0293
      Website: http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/HNMMC

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:

There is a $80 per person, per day registration fee. Your advanced
registration is appreciated! Please go to
http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_Feb07_reg.html to register.

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:

   For your convenience, we have arranged sleeping accommodations at the
same hotel. The room rate is $205.00/night for single or double occupancy.
This rate is exclusive of applicable state and local taxes which are
11.416%.  To make reservations, please call the hotel directly at
+1-808-879-1922, or toll free at +1-800-367-2960.  When you make
reservations, please mention the PWG, IEEE-ISTO, or Printer Working Group
to get the preferred rate.
     We encourage you to make  your reservations early. The cut-off date
for this rate/block is 5:00pm 29 January 2007 book early it's a busy
season. Please note check-in time is 4:00pm and check out time is 12:00pm.
Also note, the charges for 3rd/4th room occupant  +18yrs old is $40/person.
    The reduced group rate is available 3 days before and 3 days after the
block date of 18-24 February 2007.   One night room deposit is required at
the time of reservation and the cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to
arrival.

Additional Fees:
-- Porterage gratuities are $9/person, round trip,
   inclusive, and will be posted directly to the guest room.
-- Housekeeping gratuities are optional $3/day. (Be sure to stipulate
   at check-in)
-- Parking charges are $7/day self-parking and $10/day valet parking

RESORT ACTIVITY PASSPORT:

$15 plus tax per person, per day which includes:
- Unlimited Local Phone Calls
- 20% Discount off Luau (up to 2 persons per room - standard seating only)
- 15% Discount on Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- 10% Discount on Food and Beverages per Day (Excluding Alcoholic
Beverages)
- 1 Liter Bottle of Fiji Water per Day
- Bar & Grill —2 Kids (12 and under) Eat Free for Breakfast For
   Every Adult Entrée Ordered
- 500 Marriott Reward Points per Stay

Please contact the PWG admin team at <[email-masked]> if you have
any questions.

Regards,
Dipali

*********************************************
Dipali Shah, Program Administrator
Printer Working Group (PWG)
a program of IEEE-ISTO
732-465-5806
[email-masked]
*********************************************