Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG 5106.3-2008 - Imaging State & Counter MIB v2 (location change)

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:51:48 -0400

The original announcement of the availability of the Imaging State and
Counter MIB v2 contains an incorrect link to
the location (and name) of the Candidate Standard document.  The link to
the file containing the actual MIB is correct.

The correct links for both are:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-wimscountmib20-20080318-5106.3.pdf
(doc)
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-wimscountmib20-20080318-5106.3.mib

Jerry Thrasher
Printer Working Group Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 08/28/2008 01:44 PM -----
                                                                           
             Harry Lewis                                                   
             <[email-masked]                                             
             m>                                                         To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]                
             owner-pwg-announc                                          cc 
             [email-masked]                                                     
                                                                   Subject 
                                       PWG-ANNOUNCE> Announcing PWG        
             06/03/2008 04:37          Candidate Standard 5106.3-2008 -    
             PM                        Imaging State & Counter MIB v2      

                                                                           

In March 2008 the PWG  Imaging State & Counter MIB v2 was formally approved
and accepted as PWG Candidate Standard 5106.3-2008. This new Candidate
Standard represents the work product of the PWG WIMS Working Group under
the Chairmanship of Bill Wagner (TIC), Co-Chair/Secretary Craig Whittle
(Sharp), Lead Editor Ira McDonald (High North) and with help from many PWG
members as cited in the standard.

You can obtain a copy of the standard at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/standards/pwg5106.3.pdf.
Please note there is a link in 5106.3-2008 to the ASN.1 source for the
associated MIB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-wimscountmib20-20080318-5106.3.mib

Harry Lewis
PWG Secretary

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Open Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: [email-masked]
infoprint.com

(Embedded image moved to file: pic22645.gif)
P Think before you print