Subject: Make her lust for more tonight

From: "B E A U T Y . C O M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:26:28 -0700 (PDT)

Last chance! Get $20 off your Beauty.com offer of $100 or more!

Having trouble viewing

this email? Click here!

SKIN CARE

|

MAKEUP

|

FRAGRANCE

|

BATH + BODY

|

HAIR CARE

|

BRANDS

|

SEE MORE >

To ensure delivery to your inbox (not junk folders) please add [email-masked] to your address book.

You are receiving this message because you are a valued Beauty.com™ customer. If you have questions about the Beauty.com™
privacy policy, please read our privacy statement.

*Offer expires Tuesday, March 31, 2009. Cannot be redeemed for
cash, exchanged, or applied to previous purchases. May not combine
with other offers. Discount valid on Beauty.com items only,
excluding gift cards and certificates, Bare Escentuals, Darphin,
Origins, Prescriptives, Aramis, Lab Series, Michael Kors, Sean John,
Tommy Hilfiger, Mustang and Missoni brand products.

© 2009 Beauty.com, inc. All rights reserved. Beauty.com is a trademark of drugstore.com, inc.

Questions or concerns? Contact us at:

Beauty.com

attn: Customer Care

411 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1400

Bellevue, WA 98004

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE FUTURE PROMOTIONAL EMAILS,
click here to unsubscribe
or change your subscription settings.

This mail was sent to: [email-masked]