Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Informative Teleconference for the re-activation of TCG's HCWG

From: "Shah Bhatti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:41:36 -0700

Dear Member of the Hard Copy Community,

You are invited to attend an informative teleconference for the
re-activation of TCG's Hard Copy Work Group (HCWG). The objective of
this meeting is to discuss the goals for the HCWG. Following is a
preliminary list of the goals to seed the discussion:

*	Review/revise the HCWG charter 
*	Consider what is needed to define TNC support for HCDs 
*	Review and reconsider the trusted hardcopy operations use cases,
and revise the use case document accordingly 
*	Consider what other support is needed in HCDs to participate in
the "trusted computing environment" and create new use cases as needed
*	Move forward with architecture and specification documents
*	Consider what is needed for compliance/certification of trusted
HCDs 
*	Consider what is needed to promote trusted HCDs through the TCG 
*	Produce whatever other material is needed for participation in
TCG (FAQs, high-level descriptions, etc.)

Date: March 18, 2009

Time: 1:00 PM (PST)

Call-in toll-free number: 866-826-6002

Participant Code: 184990

Please RSVP with your name, company name, and contact information.
Please indicate whether your company is (or intends to be) a member of
the TCG. It is not necessary to be a member of the TCG to attend this
informative teleconference. However, your company must be a member of
the TCG to participate in future regular TCG HCWG
teleconferences/meetings. 

Regards,

shah

Shah Bhatti

Principal Engineer

Advanced Printing Software Lab

Samsung Information Systems America

3345 Michelson Drive, Suite 350

Irvine, CA 92612 

Tel:  949 797 8095

Fax: 949 797 8099

Cell: 949 307 3023

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 This message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain confidential or privileged information or protected attorney
work product.  If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete this message and its attachments from your computer
and dispose of all other copies or printouts. Thank you.

---

From: "Shah Bhatti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:10:29 -0700

We had planned to hold a follow up teleconference this week to begin
reviewing the charter of HCWG. I would like to defer the teleconference
to next week because we have not been able to obtain a clear directive
from the BoD on whether Non-TCG members of the hard copy community can
participate in the review or not. We expect to hear from the BoD this
week and I will keep you posted.

Best Regards,

shah 

Shah Bhatti

Principal Engineer

Irvine, CA 92612 

Tel:  949 797 8095

Fax: 949 797 8099

Cell: 949 307 3023

 

________________________________

From: Shah Bhatti 
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:42 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Stephen
Hanna; Brent Richtsmeier - APST; Kasey Kim; [email-masked]; Steve
Livengood-APST; Shah Bhatti; Dmitry Obukhov - SISA; Volkoff, Brian A
Subject: Informative Teleconference for the re-activation of TCG's HCWG

Date: March 18, 2009

Time: 1:00 PM (PST)

Participant Code: 184990

Regards,

shah

Shah Bhatti

Principal Engineer

Irvine, CA 92612 

Tel:  949 797 8095

Fax: 949 797 8099

Cell: 949 307 3023