Subject: [Pwg-Announce] Some Hotel for people attending the June PWG face to face

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:31:22 -0400

All,

Below are a few hotels in the area.  Whether you use one of these hotels
or another try calling the hotel directly and ask fore the Xerox rate.
We have negotiated rates with many of the local hotels.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked]
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

Fairfield Inn

915 Hard Road

Webster, NY 14580

585-671-1500

Xerox rate: $86.00

Map of hotel to Xerox Campus:

http://maps.google.com/maps?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS316&um=1&ie=
UTF-8&q=Fairfield+Inn++915+Hard+Rd+Webster,+NY,+14580&fb=1&split=1&gl=us
&cid=0,0,1566224616586811053&ei=WNAjSvCKA46wNPjozZgJ&sa=X&oi=local_resul
t&ct=image&resnum=1

Hampton Inn

878 Hard Road

Webster, NY 14580

585-671-2050

Xerox rate: $84.00

Map of hotel to Xerox Campus:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS316&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Ha
mpton+Inn++878+Hard+Rd+Webster,+NY,+14580&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,648
8030249107573418&ei=_dIjSpWfDJimNcnB0LQJ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&r
esnum=1

Courtyard Rochester East/Penfield 

1000 Linden Park

Penfield, NY 14526

585-385-1000

Xerox rate: $99.00

Map of hotel to Xerox Campus:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS316&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Co
urtyard+Marriott+Rochester+E++1000+Linden+Park+Penfield,+NY,+14526&fb=1&
split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,6718039551272565962&ei=T9gjSp3vFoLCM5XG8K8J&sa=X&o
i=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1

Brookwood Inn - Pittsford  

800 Pittsford Victor Rd 

Pittsford  , NY 14434

585-248-9000

Xerox rate: $95

Map of hotel to Xerox Campus:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS316&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Br
ookwood+Inn+-+Pittsford++800+Pittsford+Victor+Rd+Pittsford,+NY,+14534&fb
=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,8314046568404344079&ei=JtYjSpKXCqHOMuPWgJoJ&sa=
X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1

Woodcliff Hotel and Spa

199 Woodcliff Dr

Fairport, NY 14450

585-248-4825

Xerox rate: $109

Map of hotel to Xerox Campus:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS316&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Wo
odcliff+Hotel+and+Spa+199+woodcliff+drive+fairport+ny&fb=1&split=1&gl=us
&cid=0,0,376755171887266382&ei=MdQjSuKVE4K2NP2p3Z0J&sa=X&oi=local_result
&ct=image&resnum=1

 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce