Subject: [Privacy-pass] Seeking Review for Privacy Pass Documents

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:30:38 -0700

Hi Folks,

We had a call for adoption for the working group drafts, but we received
very little response and almost no review comments.  Having independent
review of documents is an essential part of producing good quality
specifications.  To further that goal the working group chairs are
seeking additional independent reviews of the candidate working group
drafts.  Ideally, reviewers would have an interest in implementing the
specifications, and reflect a range of relevant specialties, but all
reviews are welcome.  We'll continue to solicit input throughout the draft
lifecycle, but reviews at this stage are important for getting started in
the right direction.

If you are willing to step forward to be a reviewer for the drafts please
let the chairs know, or simply post your comments to the list.  If you know
someone else who would be a good reviewer please let them know of this
work.   The chairs are happy to contact folks to ask for their help in
reviewing.

Thanks,

Ben and Joe