Subject: [Privacy-pass] Weekly github digest (Privacy Pass Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 03:04:09 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+0/-2/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #53 A related work: privacy-preserving asynchronous Single Sign-On (EL PASSO) (1 by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/53 
  - #52 Safari Extension (1 by alxdavids)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/52 

  2 issues closed:
  - A related work: privacy-preserving asynchronous Single Sign-On (EL PASSO) https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/53 
  - Safari Extension https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/52 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+4/-4/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Add github workflows (by dvorak42)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/57 
  - Rename drafts for adoption into WG (by alxdavids)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/56 
  - Add Sofía Celi as author (by claucece)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/55 
  - Add Armando as a co-author (by armfazh)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/54 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #55 Add Sofía Celi as author (1 by claucece)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/55 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Add github workflows
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/57 
  - Rename drafts for adoption into WG
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/56 
  - Add Sofía Celi as author
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/55 
  - Add Armando as a co-author
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/54 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts