Subject: [Privacy-pass] I-D Action: draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 08:57:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Pass WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Pass HTTP API
        Author          : Steven Valdez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-01-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies an integration for Privacy Pass over an HTTP
   API, along with recommendations on how key commitments are stored and
   accessed by HTTP-based consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/