Subject: [Privacy-pass] Weekly github digest (Privacy Pass Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 02:37:10 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+0/-6/💬17)
  8 issues received 17 new comments:
  - #50 Accommodating two round protocols (5 by alxdavids, chris-wood, dvorak42)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/50 [architecture] [protocol] 
  - #48 Describe privacy implications of underlying transport protocol(s) (2 by alxdavids, chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/48 [architecture] 
  - #47 Describe negative consequences of centralization (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/47 [architecture] 
  - #46 Remove exposure of token in proxied-verifier (1 by alxdavids)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/46 [architecture] [protocol] 
  - #45 Improve documentation on centralization (1 by alxdavids)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/45 [architecture] 
  - #44 Specify redemption mode in public config (4 by alxdavids, chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/44 [architecture] [http-api] [not-ready] 
  - #39 Determine threshold for metadata bits (bytes?) (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/39 [architecture] 
  - #20 Guidance on issuer selection (2 by alxdavids, chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/20 [architecture] 

  6 issues closed:
  - Guidance on issuer selection https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/20 [architecture] 
  - Describe privacy implications of underlying transport protocol(s) https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/48 [architecture] 
  - Token expiration https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/49 [architecture] 
  - Describe negative consequences of centralization https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/47 [architecture] 
  - Expand metadata discussion https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/51 [architecture] [protocol] 
  - Determine threshold for metadata bits (bytes?) https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/39 [architecture] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+4/-4/💬5)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - First attempt at solving #50. (by alxdavids)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/62 
  - Add token expiration discussion. (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/61 
  - Add metadata discussion. (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/60 
  - Fix some issues with the notation (by claucece)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/59 

  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #62 First attempt at solving #50. (4 by alxdavids, chris-wood, claucece)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/62 
  - #60 Add metadata discussion. (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/60 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Add token expiration discussion.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/61 
  - Add metadata discussion.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/60 
  - Fix some issues with the notation
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/59 
  - Align with voprf draft
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/58 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts