Subject: [Privacy-pass] Notetaker request

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 09:17:07 -0500

Hi Privacy Pass,

For the Privacy Pass meeting on Friday, we will need a volunteer minute
taker.

Please let the chairs know if you are able to volunteer.

Thanks,
Ben Schwartz

---

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 17:30:53 -0500

We haven't heard from anyone who is able to take minutes for our meeting on
Friday.  Please volunteer if you are able.  As a reminder, the meeting will
not be able to start until we have a notetaker.

Thanks,
Ben

---

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 17:40:16 -0500

A volunteer has appeared.  Thank you Watson!

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 5:30 PM Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]> wrote:

> We haven't heard from anyone who is able to take minutes for our meeting
> on Friday.  Please volunteer if you are able.  As a reminder, the meeting
> will not be able to start until we have a notetaker.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>