Subject: [Privacy-pass] I-D Action: draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 13:36:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Pass WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Pass HTTP API
        Author          : Steven Valdez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies an integration for Privacy Pass over an HTTP
   API, along with recommendations on how key commitments are stored and
   accessed by HTTP-based consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-privacypass-http-api-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/