Subject: [Privacy-pass] Weekly github digest (Privacy Pass Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 00:35:55 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+0/-3/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #80 Redemption -> Verify? (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/80 
  - #77 Pin protocol messages to underlying cryptographic scheme (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/77 

  3 issues closed:
  - Pin protocol messages to underlying cryptographic scheme https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/77 
  - Redemption -> Verify? https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/80 
  - Refactoring the redemption flow https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/67 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+3/-1/💬6)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify large issuer quantity case (by smhendrickson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/88 
  - Aligned issuance protocol (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/87 
  - Refactor architecture document into PAT-like protocols and entities (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/86 

  2 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #86 Refactor architecture document into PAT-like protocols and entities (2 by chris-wood, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/86 
  - #83 Initial attempt at integration doc (4 by alxdavids, chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/83 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify large issuer quantity case
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/88 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts