Subject: [Privacy-pass] Weekly github digest (Privacy Pass Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 00:36:04 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+0/-2/💬0)
  2 issues closed:
  - Expand upon correlation attacks and mitigations https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/90 [architecture] 
  - HTTP examples https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/96 [protocol] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+3/-2/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Add test vectors for basic issuance (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/101 
  - Add deployment models and considerations (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/100 
  - Add configuration parameters (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/99 

  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #99 Add configuration parameters (4 by chris-wood, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/99 
  - #92 Address correlation attacks (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/92 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add deployment models and considerations
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/100 
  - Add configuration parameters
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/99 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts