Subject: [Privacy-pass] Weekly github digest (Privacy Pass Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 01:25:50 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+0/-2/💬0)
  2 issues closed:
  - Challenge and cookie cache https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/102 [auth-scheme] 
  - Rename redemption_nonce to redemption_context https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/103 [auth-scheme] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+2/-3/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Explain when to flush context-bound tokens (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/107 [auth-scheme] 
  - Explain length field in TokenChallenge (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/106 [auth-scheme] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Explain when to flush context-bound tokens
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/107 [auth-scheme] 
  - Explain length field in TokenChallenge
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/106 [auth-scheme] 
  - Rename redemption_nonce to redemption_context
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/105 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts