Subject: [Privacy-pass] Weekly github digest (Privacy Pass Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:51:16 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+3/-1/💬0)
  3 issues created:
  - Per-origin and cross-origin implications on double spend state (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/104 [architecture] [auth-scheme] 
  - Rename redemption_nonce to redemption_context (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/103 [auth-scheme] 
  - Challenge and cookie cache (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/102 [auth-scheme] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Add issuance test vectors https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/93 [protocol] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Rename redemption_nonce to redemption_context (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/105 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add test vectors for basic issuance
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/101 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts