Subject: [Privacy-pass] New Draft on Consolidation

From: Mark McFadden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 10:48:42 -0600

A new version of I-D, draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mark McFadden and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem
Revision:       03
Title:          Privacy Pass: Centralization Problem Statement
Document date:  2022-03-07
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problems associated with strict upper
   bounds on the number of Privacy Pass servers in the proposed Privacy
   Pass ecosystem. It documents a proposed problem statement.

-- 
Mark McFadden
CTO
internet policy advisors, llc
+1 608 504 7776 <+1%20608%20504%207776> | +44 2921 25 3640
<+44%202921%2025%203640>
[email-masked]