Subject: [Privacy-pass] Weekly github digest (Privacy Pass Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+0/-1/💬5)
  1 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #108 Consider including multiple origin names in TokenChallenge (5 by chris-wood, richsalz, smhendrickson, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/108 [auth-scheme] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Consider including multiple origin names in TokenChallenge https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/108 [auth-scheme] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts (+4/-3/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Move HTTP API to retired, align abbreviated names (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/112 
  - Revert back to VOPRF for basic private issuance (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/111 
  - Include examples for context construction (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/110 
  - Support multiple origin names (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/109 [auth-scheme] 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #109 Support multiple origin names (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/109 [auth-scheme] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Move HTTP API to retired, align abbreviated names
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/112 
  - Support multiple origin names
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/109 [auth-scheme] 
  - Include examples for context construction
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/110 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts