Subject: New Schema Files and Examples

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:07:35 -0400

The updated EPP documents have just been published.  Those of you interested
in getting your hands on the schemas and examples in compressed file-based
form can pull them down from either here:

http://www.verisign-grs.com/files/

(you want the files dated "August 19, 2002")

or here:

ftp://ftp.verisign.com/pub/epp/20020819/

-Scott-

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:31:40 -0400

as usual, for those who prefer ftp and have problems with the verisign ftp
server (i do), i've put the gzip tarball up on nic-naa.net.

user == anonymous
password == something drole (i read my logs)

cheers,
eric