Subject: RE: Lack of reference client Implementation for EPP 6 / TCP 4

From: "Michael Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:00:31 -0400

FYI all,

Liberty RMS will be offering the following contributions to the
SourceForge project.

Within the next few weeks:

A 6/4 Open SSL EPP client (also supports legacy versions of the
protocol).  This client is useful for both compliance and load-testing.
We will also provide a low-level 6/4 C client.  This client is useful
for low-level unit testing. 

We are also currently working on a upgrade to the public EPP sandbox
server for 6/4.  We expect to promote this server in the near future.
We hope the community will find these efforts helpful, and we look
forward to any feedback you have to offer.

Michael Young

---

From: "Michael Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:17:44 -0400

FYI all,

Michael Young