Subject: BEEP transport

From: Rick Wesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

again I'd like ask for a show of hands of those interested in a BEEP
transport for EPP.

I didn't see anyone stand-up last time I asked.

If we don't have support for a BEEP transport for EPP at this time I'm
going to ask that the document be removed from or list of working
documents.

-rick

---

From: "Michael Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:07:40 -0400

For the show of hands, we don't have any interest in a BEEP transport
Rick. 

Michael Young

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Rick Wesson
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 11:24 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: BEEP transport

-rick