Subject: updated milestones

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:28:04 -0400

FYI -

The milestones have been updated for the group...you won't see this 
on the IETF web site until the pages are regenerated (real soon now).

Done		Decision on need for a EPP Guidelines draft
SEP 02		First draft of EPP over SMTP
SEP 02          First draft of EPP Extensions Guidelines draft
NOV 02		Schedule interoperabilty test

I'm betting[0] that Scott's Guidelines draft will be adopted by the 
WG soon, although no one else has answered my question on that...

[0] = Betting means that I think this will happen, but it's not a 
certainty.  Keeping in mind that the chairs will act according to the 
consensus of the group.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 20:13:07 -0400

> SEP 02		First draft of EPP over SMTP

I missed this in -announce. When did it come out?

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:05:33 -0400

It hasn't "come out."  A "SEP 02" deadline means that I am 
optimistically hoping to see it during this month.  (I.e., SEP 02 = 
Sept 30, 2002.)