Subject: email datatype definition in Contact -05

From: "Liu, Hong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:04:40 -0400

Scott,

I have a question for clarification on the contact-1.0.xsd regarding email
datatype:

In "createType" for the <domain:create> command, email is defined as of type
"eppcom:minTokenType"

In both "chgType" for the <domain:update> command and "infDataType" for the
<domain:info> response, email is defined as of type "token".

It seems that they also appear in Contact -04. Would that be nice to make
the datatype definition for email consistent in the schema? Thanks!

--Hong

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:54:09 -0400

> In "createType" for the <domain:create> command, email is 

There is no email element in the schema for <domain:create>, but there is
one in <contact:create>.  I assume that's what you're referring to.

> <domain:info> response, email is defined as of type "token".

Yes, they should be consistently defined as eppcom:minTokenType, though
again these elements exist in the contact schema, not the domain schema.

-Scott-

---

From: "Liu, Hong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:57:54 -0400

Yes, you are right. I was referring to contact, not domain in this email. I
guess I was thinking of the second email while I was writing the first, -:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Hollenbeck, Scott [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 9:54 AM
To: 'Liu, Hong'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: email datatype definition in Contact -05

-Scott-