Subject: EPP client now posted

From: "Michael Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:29:30 -0400

Hi all, 

Please find the following EPP client tool available for your use.
Please also be aware that we hope to upgrade the public EPP sandbox
server to 7/5 compliance in the October/November timeframe.    

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/epptt/

EPPTT- Extensible Provisioning Protocol Testing Tool
 
Description:

The EPPTT is a flexible EPP-XML perl (Text::Template) driven TCP/IP
client for testing EPP compliant servers.  EPP-XML templates can easily
be added to support the many different versions of the draft protocol as
well as capture any extensions specific to a particular registry server.
With the ability to quickly modify the template files, this client can
service registry operators and users alike in testing with little to no
programming experience.  The EPPTT can be used standalone from the
command line or from the web-enabled.  Interaction with the EPP-server
can be logged and flagged with a pass or fail based on expected
responses all of which are viewable from the web-client for quick and
painless repetitive testing.
 
Features: 
 
EPP 02/00 and 06/04 support provided, expandable for other drafts and
extensions.
            Web based interface provides ease of use, and quick
validation.
            Advanced command line features provide great flexibility.
            SSL flexibility allows testing secure and non-secure
servers.
Load testing functionality ensures that each tested system can be put
under significant load.
            
Platform/Tools:
 
OS:      GNU/Linux (or cygwin)
Lang:    Perl + (CPAN based modules)
Depends: OpenSSL/libxml2/libxslt

Best Regards,

Michael Young