Subject: [ietf-provreg] Resend: Just checking ...

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 09:09:24 -0500

All,

Since Ed runs about a week behind in responding to list traffic, I'll
be happy with a response from any contributor.

Eric

------- Forwarded Message

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ietf-provreg] Just checking ...
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:02:00 -0500
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

Ed,

Is it the case that the following mechanisms are proposed:

	o an attribute, of type boolean, for every element

	o an extensible element, of type epp:dcpType, optionally
	  for any element of type epp:greetingType, extensible
	  to any extensible element

Are any other mechanisms proposed?

Eric

------- End of Forwarded Message

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:05:31 -0500

>be happy with a response from any contributor.

Sorry about that, but it's true...

>Are any other mechanisms proposed?

I think you've got the proposed mechanisms...
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:49:08 -0500

> I think you've got the proposed mechanisms...

OK. Thanks for the ACK.