Subject: [ietf-provreg] provreg agenda for SF

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:47:17 -0800

Provreg: Thursday, March 20, 9-11:30

1. Agenda Bashing

2. WG status (where we are document-wise)

3. Current status of the IESG review
      draft-ietf-provreg-epp-08.txt
      draft-ietf-provreg-epp-contact-06.txt
      draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain-06.txt
      draft-ietf-provreg-epp-host-06.txt
      draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp-06.txt

4. Extending EPP document
      draft-ietf-provreg-epp-ext-00.txt

5. Other issues with the Base Spec
      Issues have been raised and mostly dropped over the past few months.
      No issue to date seems to have generated enough interest to halt
      publication as a Proposed Standard.
      (Speak now or hold your peace until Draft Standard.)

6. Other Transports
      This is in our charter, proposals to do this pop up, but no effort has
      been sustained.

7. Special Request: IDN in EPP
      A request to discuss this has been made.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer