Subject: [ietf-provreg] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-03.txt

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:42:09 -0400

FYI and discussion.  With the EPP RFCs being finished I believe this
document is ready to move along as well.  Comments appreciated.

I am considering asking Ted to move this along as a Proposed Standard
because there are at least three registry operators who have demonstrated an
interest in implementing this proposal.  Informational is an alternative.

-Scott-

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 11:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
	Title		: Redemption Grace Period Mapping for the Extensible
Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Hollenbeck
	Filename	: draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-03.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2004-4-6
	
This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the management of Domain Name System (DNS)
   domain names subject to "grace period" policies defined by the
   Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). Grace
   period policies exist to allow protocol actions to be reversed or
   otherwise revoked during a short period of time after the protocol
   action has been performed.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends
   the EPP domain name mapping to provide additional features required
   for grace period processing.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-03.txt
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-03.txt".
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.