Subject: Fwd: [ietf-provreg] WG Action: Conclusion of Provisioning Registry Protocol WG (provreg)

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:55:28 -0700

I'd like to offer my congratulations to the group, its editors, and
the chairs for their work.  Thanks for all the good work!
		regards,
			Ted Hardie

>X-Authentication-Warning: nic.cafax.se: majordom set sender to 
>[email-masked] using -f
>From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
>To: IETF-Announce: ;
>Cc: [email-masked], Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>,
>         Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [ietf-provreg] WG Action: Conclusion of Provisioning 
>Registry Protocol WG (provreg)
>Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:53:12 -0400
>Sender: [email-masked]
>X-PMX-Version: 4.5.0.92886, Antispam-Core: 4.0.4.93542, 
>Antispam-Data: 2004.4.5.96344
>
>The Provisioning Registry Protocol (provreg) WG in the Application Area
>has concluded.
>
>With the publication of RFCs 3730, 3731, 3732, 3733, 3734,
>the PROVREG working group has completed all of its
>chartered milestones and has concluded. The mailing
>list will remain open for discussion of both extensions
>and the task of moving the documents through the
>standards track.
>
>The IESG contact persons are Ted Hardie and Scott Hollenbeck.

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:36:16 -0400

Thanks, Ted.  I'm still in a state of happy and contented shock myself.

I'd like to thank those involved for helping achieve what we set out 
to do.  I hope that the effort pushes on to Draft Standard without 
the formalization of a new WG.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

If time travel were ever to be realized, public key crypto is toast.

---

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:34:30 +0200

Overhere as well. It also added some work.

As said before, the mailing list is still existent and open. If
there are complants on not getting provreg mail anymore, it is vey
well possible that people had not working mailing adresses on the
list.  When people started to post again on this list, quite some
mail arrived at the ietf-provreg-owner (beside the daily spam).
Apparently a lot of people have changed mail adresses. I have removed
all addresses which bounced mail.

	jaap